Custom 1/6 TDK 'Bat-Bunker Diroama Case' | Reissue & New Detolf Version

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fan

1/6 addicted since 2012
Premium Member
Reaction score
After some years and some request I decided to create another small run of the big 1/6 Bat-Bunker Diorama Cases this year when other projects are finished (probably max. 5 commissions again). So this is your chance.

NEW Additionally I will create a new smaller version that can be put on top of a Detolf e.g. to get more display space, this is why I created a new thread.

maximum version left, regular version right

The Bat-Bunker imo was the most iconic filming location in TDK. A lot of work went into these diorama cases to accurately recreate the feeling in 1/6.
All details are designed with the most attention to detail I could achieve, accurately scaled as if you cut out a corner of the real Bat-Bunker.
The ceiling modules show the typical panel grid and light up in the correct tone, absolutely evenly to present your TDK collection as never before.

The maximum version measures approx. 43.3 x 27.6" (110 x 70 cm) and it perfectly fits on top of IKEA Lack Coffee tables for example.
Modular for an easy installment and safe shipping.
  • Simply post here or pm me if you are interested and I will pm you the details
  • ETA after commission: 5 months

The regular version measures approx. 35.4 x 21.7" (90 x 55 cm) and it perfectly fitzs on top of the smaller IKEA Lack Coffee tables for example.

The new Detolf version will measure approx. 16.5 x 14.2" (42 x 36 cm) and it will perfectly fit on top of Ikea Detolf Cabinets
  • Price: $ 380
Concept of the new Detolf version:

16799841be0ab14a49b23679ae0493b4.jpg

They will all be constructed exacltly the same way as the 5 commissions I finished already, including the high end custom shaped LED modules that are installed. Also the prices are still the same.

I illustrated some possible display setups showing the Armory, the Bat-Pod and the Tumbler:

f919cee28373b859e78be5e48e4a0c1e.jpg

The maximum and regular version come with an accurate 1/6 recration of the Gotham street area from the TDK Hit Me! scene on the upper surface. You can choose between two different stiles:

faf34429798975357787790aabbd778d.jpg

Commission list regular & maximum version

1) pending - maximum version
2) pending - maximum version
3) ...
4)
5)

Commission list Detolf version

1) Fan
2) ...
3)
4)
5)

Post here if you are interested or if you have questions. Further progress will also be shared in this thread.

Last edited:
After some years and some request I decided to create another small run of the big 1/6 Bat-Bunker Diorama Cases this year when other projects are finished (probably max. 5 commissions again). So this is your chance.

NEW Additionally I will create a new smaller version that can be put on top of a Detolf e.g. to get more display space, this is why I created a new thread.

maximum version left, regular version right

The Bat-Bunker imo was the most iconic filming location in TDK. A lot of work went into these diorama cases to accurately recreate the feeling in 1/6.
All details are designed with the most attention to detail I could achieve, accurately scaled as if you cut out a corner of the real Bat-Bunker.
The ceiling modules show the typical panel grid and light up in the correct tone, absolutely evenly to present your TDK collection as never before.

The maximum version measures approx. 43.3 x 27.6" (110 x 70 cm) and it perfectly fits on top of IKEA Lack Coffee tables for example.

The regular version measures approx. 35.4 x 21.7" (90 x 55 cm) and it perfectly fitzs on top of the smaller IKEA Lack Coffee tables for example.

The new Detolf version will measure approx. 16.5 x 14.2" (42 x 36 cm) and it will perfectly fit on top of Ikea Detolf Cabinets
  • Price: $ 380
Concept of the new Detolf version:

16799841be0ab14a49b23679ae0493b4.jpg

They will all be constructed exacltly the same way as the 5 commissions I finished already, including the high end custom shaped LED modules that are installed. Also the prices are still the same.

I illustrated some possible display setups showing the Armory, the Bat-Pod and the Tumbler:

f919cee28373b859e78be5e48e4a0c1e.jpg

The maximum and regular version come with an accurate 1/6 recration of the Gotham street area from the TDK Hit Me! scene on the upper surface. You can choose between two different stiles:

faf34429798975357787790aabbd778d.jpg

Commission list regular & maximum version

1) pending - maximum version
2) pending - maximum version
3) ...
4)
5)

Commission list Detolf version

1) Fan
2) ...
3)
4)
5)

Post here if you are interested or if you have questions. Further progress will also be shared in this thread.
I am interested how can I contact to you

This thread is going on 2 years old. Don't hold your breath.
I saw the first one happened so long ago and was a Long wait so it wouldn’t make sense to do more with how busy/delayed Fan is.
If you want one @Kq21 i would look for a diorama builder. There are some on Instagram if you scroll through.

Back