Custom parts for Batman Premium Format Statue Sideshow by Spazzy-Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spazzy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can now do for modern blue pf

PLEASE READ FIRST.
Terms:...
1. Pre-Order Shipping in April (will do my best to try and get them done earlier, but going to be realistic with current workload) update I am aiming to start in February, and ship early march.
2. Payment in full upfront to secure order.
3. For serious buyers only, if you do not want to pay upfront or wait, or decide to change your mind half way through,
then please wait for possible extras, no guarantee on when or if they will be made. No refunds once paid for, I don't mind you reselling or transferring your order, but wont be refunding.
4. Because of the April timeframe, I am going to only accept gift paypal payments. No way I would get done within the allowed timeframe for paypal transactions to be canceled, so this shouldn't be an issue if a serious buyer. I have never ripped anyone off, and my feedback on ebay is spazzy-customs. I may be slow at times to get to stuff but I always try and make up for it.
5. I am only taking pre orders for a set number at the moment, if the list fills up, I can put you on the list for the other batch,
but not a guarantee when or if I will get to them, which is why I will not be taking payments for the waitlist.
6. First come first serve, full payment is the only way to reserve the spot.
7. All items come hand painted pegs/magnets etc.
8. Shipping First class USA $5.00, Canada/Mexico $10.00, International $15.00.
9. Pictures shown are very early quick sample paintups, the paint and sculpt may and probably will be changed for the better, especially the quality.
10. If there is something minor you had in mind to change up let me know and I can see what I can do.
11. All info will be updated in facebook Patrick Dowdakin, the thread at sideshowcolectors.com and/or workspace thread under spazzy, contacting about when it will be done
will just be a copy and paste of shipping in April message.
12. Contact me here, sideshowcollectors.com and statueforum.com under spazzy or by email [email protected] (this is not my paypal)
13. When sending payment please add in the comments where we are communicating (facebook/email/forum etc) name and or user id and what you are buying.

$120 each

Discounts:

buy 2 or more and take $5 off each hand

a14ikp.jpg

2w3aiy8.jpg

2468b28.jpg

24ltts1.jpg

jkvzaa.jpg

Batarang with leather rope, rope needs to be pushed in pouch with tweezers or something similar.

15n7y1t.jpg

felwrn.jpg

1zfac7.jpg

90's BTAS grapnel SOLD OUT

21m4t9l.jpg

juiqfr.jpg

10d6ssw.jpg

Mini batarangs

f2t07t.jpg

Modern Movie Grapnel SOLD OUT

ofrfip.jpg

1z313j7.jpg

These are VERY similar to what you will receive.

****Discounts****
If you buy 2 items or more, there is a $5 discount PER item.

3.5% discount if sending as Paypal gift

Will be selling on ebay at a higher price to cover fees.

My paypal id is [email protected] please include your user id in the notes, and pm me here with your address if sending as gift..

I also have Punisher pf arms that I am selling here, same discounts apply:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tatue-Sideshow-by-Spazzy-Customs=#post6511234

Last edited:
Update the incentive ends tonight at midnight pst, I accidentally put pm, didn't expect most to buy that quickly lol

Only 6 more hours to get your early bird order in!!!!
I will be away in a few hours, long night last night need to catch up, so if you dont hear back from me that is why, and will contact you tomorrow.

Heyyyy!! I thought you were gonna give me a heads up!?!? Anyways, Im waiting on your head sculpts and I want to see the animated series grapnel. Would also like to see different angles on accessories. Its really hard to make a decision with those angles you have now and them being unpainted. :(

Pm sent dh!

I will try and get some more shots, I know the color looks very bland right now but I will try and make them pop as much as I can, I will probably be making the batarang with rope larger as well

and I will get the cartoon grapnel done shortly ink!

and ordering will end 2/9/14 Sunday at midnight pst I was going to do it earlier but understand people have to wait for payday.

For batman, wasn't planning in it, it was for punisher, but a beat up batman head could look cool too!

I was asked a couple times but the Martin canale version looks so close to Jim lee style I don't see many interested buyers to make it worth doing

I won't have my Batman for a couple of weeks but was thinking of getting the batarang and also the punisher head and an alternate hand. Just don't want to commit until i know that mine arrives in good shape.

Lol I don't think any interest now but who knows affleck could be the best batman ever! :D

Sounds good x!

I was asked a couple times but the Martin canale version looks so close to Jim lee style I don't see many interested buyers to make it worth doing

I would say that Canale is far closer to Bollands work, and I bet if you out out some feelers you would probably get some bites.

Back