Custom parts for Batman Premium Format Statue Sideshow by Spazzy-Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes based mostly off of this pic but used other references, a lot of pics show it all flat everywhere but I didn't want it to look too toony with such a detailed statue

Are we nearing completion yet? Any ETA for shipping these bad boys off?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nearing yes, eta no, I am doing all 10 arms at once so it is time consuming and add to the fact that my wife was away for the past week I was left watching the kid during work time, so I got very little done.
I haven't even finished the cartoon hand yet to mold, should start molding it later today though.

working on the paint samples this weekend, these hands as well as the punisher hands are being done at the same time, so there is a lot to do, once paint samples are up I will get the orders completed quickly.
Thanks for your patience!

Well all proto hands are painted...black just trying to get this blue correct, looking at different hands I am seeing a few different shades, but looks like each hand has a different blue paint job even one has what looks almost like a white highlight anyone else have this?

just a tease

Finally ready to show and front page updated with info
Batarang with rope, real leather
2wrneid.jpg

15n7y1t.jpg

felwrn.jpg

1zfac7.jpg

90's BTAS grapnel
2s6595l.jpg

2lufdol.jpg

21m4t9l.jpg

jr9uh1.jpg

juiqfr.jpg

10d6ssw.jpg

Oh man!! You did an impeccable job on these!! I can't wait to get mine!! Good job brotha!! :clap

Thanks you kept helping me push these out..lol Now that I got most of the kinks worked out (and there were plenty), I should be able to get orders out quickly.

haha!! Sweet! Let us know when orders have been shipped so I can be on the look out!

Are these compatible with the regular?

Still available for pre-order now? I'm really interested in the batarang with rope.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am working hard this weekend to catch up on orders and other projects, so many will go out next week, I will contact everyone prior to painting just to confirm what they ordered/color etc.

Are these compatible with the regular?

Still available for pre-order now? I'm really interested in the batarang with rope.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yes sir, since the right hand is removable on the reg, it will work since same mold.
All the ordering info is on the front page, to secure an order just make payment and you will be added to the list.

The batarang with rope was my least favorite until I made it larger and added the leather rope, now it is my favorite and it is what I display on mine.

Actually I have no orders for this one, so if you order first, I can ship the one in the pic next week!

FYI don't have access to my email until Tuesday, please contact me here for questions or confirmation of payments, seeing a few paypal payments but not sure who they are from.

Hi spazzy compared to the ssc ex batarang, is yours bigger or smaller? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is smaller, it is a little over half its length, and not as wide, I didn't want to make it as large, because it is a Really big batarang that looks kinda silly to me, but well done.

Note:
While these are made to order, I am not making these for x months, once sales stop I will probably only to 5-15 more and that is it.

Back