DIY Pennywise

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digitaldump

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Work in progress

Next time i will sculpt in Monsterclay or something similar, i just can`t get Super Sculpey as precisely as i want it. Its like sculpting with chewing gum. The dress itself will be challenging as well. The figure is in 1/4

Any tipps and critics appreciated, especially concerning the fancy dress AND THE BALLOONS ;)

112_pennywise.jpg

If that's the result when you aren't happy with it, I can't wait to see what you do with better materials :lol

Great work. And I've used a 50/50 mix of super and firm sculpey and found that to work pretty well. But I think other more expensive things like monster clay are even better.

Can't wait to see more from you :duff

thank you all! very nice of you all!

i used a mix of ss firm and fimo (holds up alot better when baked)

made a silicone mold of the head today in order to cast a hard wax copy for getting more precise and cast that one in resin finally

hopefully not ending up with:
112_endingup.jpg

:wink1:

Thank you!
I made a totally new sculpt with monster clay (what else :wink1: )
Way easier to handle than super sculpey so far...

Heres a wip-picture with an overpaint, helps me to see where i have to tweak the sculpt some more.
No texturing added yet, skull is my first test with monster clay and alost too tiny for my sausage fingers.
112_test.jpg

okay, finally one step further
new head casted in resin and painted...far from perfect, but you`ll need hard wax to make it more precise i guess
now hair and some paint touch ups....
112_pennywise_v2.jpg

Thanks!
Well, my eyes and fingers are too old for 1/6, thats why

Decided to make a Bust with reaching out Balloon arm...
Very busy lately, not much progress ;)
Enhanced the eyes some more, hair is a nightmare, still
112_it.jpg

Looks dope man! Hope you didn`t gave up...its been 3 month...would love to have one...

Back