[Doggie Doc] Indiana Jones Raiders Boots and Accessories (INTEREST)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Andy, not sure if you’ve said anything on it, but is there a price yet for the set?
I believe he will give the price out once he finishes all prototypes so all that is left is the Idol, sandbag and Idol stand.

I believe he will give the price out once he finishes all prototypes so all that is left is the Idol, sandbag and Idol stand.

Correct. I can't determine the cost until I know exactly what it takes to make each item.

The idol stand was never a part of the set. That large of an item would increase cost pretty significantly... not that I'd mind doing it, Haha, it seems cool.

Correct. I can't determine the cost until I know exactly what it takes to make each item.

The idol stand was never a part of the set. That large of an item would increase cost pretty significantly... not that I'd mind doing it, Haha, it seems cool.
Oh my bad. Lol I forgot what was included in the DX set apart from the boots, revolver, sandbag and Idol.

I'm actually very surprised how Doc got the revolver accurate to the film. Not just the handle but the Barrel also as it was cut down during filming in order to fit into the holster. This turned out great, I'm excited to order it along with the other items.

I'm actually very surprised how Doc got the revolver accurate to the film. Not just the handle but the Barrel also as it was cut down during filming in order to fit into the holster. This turned out great, I'm excited to order it along with the other items.
Thanks! Yeah I did a lot of research about it and I actually realized AFTER I started that I had the barrel wrong. Luckily that was an easy change to the 3D model. It shows nicely in the final print as well.

I also have plans to alter the cylinder to open and close accurately as long as the high res printed parts are strong enough.

Now we need an Indiana Jones ROBE clothing set commission to use that function in the "You know what a cautious fellow I am" scene.

Who's with me....? *charges off like Bluto down the hall*

Only if we get his head back laughing sculpt when Marcus tells him the good news.

Back