Freddy Krueger Sweaters - 2013 Version by TFG.

• Thread starter Terminator_Fan_Game
  • Start date
Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freddy Krueger Sweaters - 2013 Version by TFG. TAKING PAYMENTS.

Are you still accepting orders on the sweaters, TFG?
If the answer is yes i am interested: Part 2. (Weathered).
thanks

Please TFG say something about the shippment process... Have a long time...

Thanks and sorry but many time waiting some information.

Any body heard from TFG lately. I haven't gotten a PM back in almost a month. Any input would be of help!

Yeah, any response would be nice... I know it seems that he had some personal problems, but a single post in the thread letting everybody know for sure what's happening and how much time will take to get things back on track, would be really nice to those who bought this.

Eek.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

So what's up with this? TFG logged in on the 24th but no response to this thread when there are multiple people asking for updates? Has anyone with pending orders heard from him?

Last edited:

nope....haven't heard from him...i'm about to open a paypal dispute....it really sucks that these days people are not communicating with their costumers...sucks...really sucks

Hi.
I have a pending order since some time. I think TFG it's bussy or making the pending orders, I dont know... Need some more patience but dear TFG, PLEASE!, some update was apreciated.

Yea. I still have time to open dispute since I paid on Nov 11. But I'd rather not have to . Plus I really want the sweaters I ordered. All I need is an update to restore faith.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I feel the same way... I would rather have the sweaters and the extensions. I dont want to burn any bridges but don't want to get screwed like everyone who has paid that is waiting. Losing hope...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I really hope TFG comes through for you guys, as he really does a top-notch job with the sweaters. It would be a shame if this turned sour.
If I recall correctly he was suddenly absent from the forum for a few weeks or months about two years ago as well, although he didn't have any pending orders back then I think.

Well... Now yes, he have some payed, pending orders...

This is really strange I have to say. I paid for a long arm sweater with the extensions from him and received it fine no problem. Then I paid for a regular arm part 1 sweater and since then, he has been MIA. I know for a fact he is a good honest guy. He has posted on here for years minus the times where he was absent for a bit so I am not ready to cry foul yet but it would be nice to hear from him for sure.

Yes same here received with no problems..

Last edited:

Sent him an email was gonna send a letter as I sort if know what's going on but can't say I have faith all I ask. Give it another week or so.

Sent him an email was gonna send a letter as I sort if know what's going on but can't say I have faith all I ask. Give it another week or so.

Thanks Godfather, I want to be more faith, but when you pay for something it's normal you need some notice about. I understand he have very bussy, etc. but a little update, any notice, something... It's necesary...

Sorry for my english, it's very bad...

I'm opening one cafe-bar at my location with the "terror" like theme for the decoration. Buy many items like figures, Freddy's glove, Jason's mask, etc. and one of the central pieces it's my figure collection. I buy the sweater to finish the decoration and TFG say about 3 or 4 weeks to wait... Now I dont know any notice about the item, I dont know how long need to wait for it and for that I buy another sweater and pay one more time for a lees quality product to can open my local to the public and can work on it... Well, I still wait for TFG but need some notice about...

For you guys that are worried I got an email this morning, he is working on another 6 sweaters to be sent out will be returning in a day or too once he's sent out the sweaters :)

Just thought I'd let you guys know :)

For you guys that are worried I got an email this morning, he is working on another 6 sweaters to be sent out will be returning in a day or too once he's sent out the sweaters :)

Just thought I'd let you guys know :)

Thanks Godfather, I wait for it and hope for a short time to wait and a great work from TFG...

Back