Freddy Krueger Sweaters - 2013 Version by TFG.

• Thread starter Terminator_Fan_Game
  • Start date
Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got one of my sweaters. Looks quality. Weathering is great. I'm still waiting on one more sweater and the arm extensions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Thank you very much for the kind words guys! Much appreciated. Glad you like them! :)

Got one of my sweaters. Looks quality. Weathering is great. I'm still waiting on one more sweater and the arm extensions.

Working on those right now bud. Please check your PM shortly...

haven't received mine yet....am I one of the last 4 left?

Yup. Working on them right now mate.

IMPORTANT!!!

To those of you who still wants one of the last 4, I will be taking payments on March 17th 2014.

Only 4 sweaters are left, but you can choose which one(s) you want made -
- Part 1 Normal version.
- Part 1 Long Armed version.
- Part 2.
- Part 4.

Let me know if you want them weathered or not.

So if you want one, please leave a comment in this thread on the date given above. No PMs.
First come, first serve.
I hope this gives everyone a fair chance.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey TFG. Is my sweater still one of the ones your working on as well. Just thought I'd ask?

Hey TFG. Is my sweater still one of the ones your working on as well. Just thought I'd ask?

Yup, that's right mate. I'm working on yours right now too.
Ive updated the first post just to make it a bit clearer for people still waiting on theirs.

I do not understand. This is very rare.
I'm on the list at number 57. Part 2 weathered.
I have to wait until March 17 to put back a message with payment, or just a message.

please tellme.

Hi, l'm allready on your list (spot # 47, 48, and 51) could you make those with a new neck type? If it's possible l would love a part 4 sweater too (new neck type + weathered) please.

Back