Freddy Krueger Sweaters - 2013 Version by TFG.

• Thread starter Terminator_Fan_Game
  • Start date
Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi buddy.

I'm probably late to the party but if any deals fall through then I would like to put my name down for a Part 1 weathered or Part 2 weathered.

Thanks.

hi can i still purchase frddy jumpers today march 16 2014 pleasepm me with detail thxz marsy

Now taking payments for the last 4 sweaters.
First come, first serve. It doesn't matter if you were on the interest list or not.
After you pay, please leave a comment here stating you have paid, and let me know which sweater(s) you want.
Thanks.

@Bluevertigo, MrVolatile96, Payne bringer, Levit05 -
Sorry for the hold up guys. I have been renovating my house lately, so had to put your order on hold. Its now back on and should be shipped at the end of the week.
@Godfather1408 & Hidden Jitsu - I'll PM you guys soon.

For those who missed my post on the previous page -

Now taking payments for the last sweater.
Only one sweater left!
First come, first serve. It doesn't matter if you are on the interest list or not.
After you pay, please leave a comment here stating you have paid, and let me know which sweater(s) you want.
Thanks.

PRICING:
Price of sweater:
£35(Approx $56.50) - Clean
£40(Approx $64.50) - Weathered

Price of Long Arm Extensions:
£20(Approx $32.50)

Shipping:
UK - £2.00
Worldwide - £7.00(Approx $11.50)

My Paypal Address:
[email protected]

Please send payment in £GBP currency as "gift".

SENT!!!!! LOL

For those who missed my post on the previous page -

Now taking payments for the last sweater.
Only one sweater left!
First come, first serve. It doesn't matter if you are on the interest list or not.
Thanks.

Back