Freddy Krueger Sweaters - 2013 Version by TFG.

• Thread starter Terminator_Fan_Game
  • Start date
Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey TFG. Any updates on my sweater order you said it would be ready in 3 to 4 days and that was back in March. I'm starting to grow impatient!

Has anybody heard any news on this? For the people that paid and still waiting..What should we do?..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Well something needs to happen and fast. It's been too long since we've heard anything from this guy. His PM box is full and I got the same "2 or 3 days" response as well in March, then even though I'm #20 on the list, I've noticed a few people listed after me have already received theirs. I've tried waiting but after so many empty promises and dates passed by it's hard to remain patient

This is not looking good. I think this is the 4th thread of people getting robbed

Extremely sorry for disappearing for a while, guys.
Next lot of sweaters will be shipped first thing tomorrow morning, and then I will work on the final lot all at once.
I promise I will work as fast as possible to get the last lot sent to you.
Please check your inbox's shortly. I will be messaging you to confirm delivery address, and to give you £15 back on your order, as a way of saying sorry for the long wait time.

Thanks guys.

Back