Freddy Krueger Sweaters - 2013 Version by TFG.

• Thread starter Terminator_Fan_Game
  • Start date
Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't care about the interest list, why starting one?

I started an interest list to see how much interest there would be...
If you read the first post, it explains that I would be strictly limiting myself to 31 sweaters, and it is first come, first serve.

Forgot to thank you for the replacements, they're fantastic. Cheers Ian!

Thank you too bud! Glad you like them. :)

1 Sweater left!!!
Sidious-66 had to cancel his order, so there is one left.

If you read the first post, it explains that I would be strictly limiting myself to 31 sweaters, and it is first come, first serve.

1 Sweater left!!!

Hey buddy

So what's happening with the deal we had?
I did send messages with no reply if the deal has changed let me know and I can send the cash to you.

Cheers

Jay

That post is edited! When you wrote down my name, you didn't had a limit of 31 sweaters! When you wrote down the guy's on the #70 and #71 spots you were past your "31 limit" but hey if you don't want to make a few sweaters for me, then don't, ur not the only one who can make them :)

1 Sweater left!!!

Yeah sorry about that my friend but it would be better going to someone that will use it as it will be wasted on my SSC Freddy.

If you ever make them for a SSC body them I'm all in. :duff

Hey buddy

So what's happening with the deal we had?
I did send messages with no reply if the deal has changed let me know and I can send the cash to you.

Cheers

Jay

Deal is still on mate, Im just finishing up the head that I want you to paint, and then we'll do the exchange. Don't send the money now until I send the head and make your sweater.

That post is edited! When you wrote down my name, you didn't had a limit of 31 sweaters! When you wrote down the guy's on the #70 and #71 spots you were past your "31 limit" but hey if you don't want to make a few sweaters for me, then don't, ur not the only one who can make them :)

Nope. My plan from the start was actually to make 20-30 sweaters. Then I edited it to be exactly 31...
The interest list is just that. It was to see how many people would be interested. There is a difference between being interested and buying...
I really tried my best on the first post to make it as clear as I could.

Yeah sorry about that my friend but it would be better going to someone that will use it as it will be wasted on my SSC Freddy.

If you ever make them for a SSC body them I'm all in. :duff

No problemo!

So is the one still available? I'll take it if it is! PM me.

PM sent. You get to choose whichever one you want...

I'd rather have the part 2. Is TFG gonna do another run of these?

I'll probably do another run, but definitely not any time soon. I really do want to move onto other things now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey TFG. Any new updates on my sweater order. Haven't heard anything in a couple weeks except that it's still in progress.

Hi bud, sorry about the delay. I'm still renovating the house, but should have your sweater ready in 3-4 days.

Hey TFG. Any new updates on my sweater order. Haven't heard anything in a couple weeks except that it's still in progress.

Thanks for the info. Just keep me updated please. Hopefully your renovation goes smoothly!

Hey TFG. Any updates last one was march 21 and you said it would be done in 3-4 days.

Back