Freddy Krueger Sweaters - 2013 Version by TFG.

• Thread starter Terminator_Fan_Game
  • Start date
Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freddy Krueger Sweaters - 2013 Version by TFG. TAKING PAYMENTS.

Good news. Thanks Godfather . and TFG

Hi guys,
I'm very sorry for leaving you guys waiting for so long, and for my absence of late. I'm giving a small partial refund to all of you who are still waiting, starting from 8-bit Commando.(Check your PMs)
Today I sent out another 7 sweaters, and will PM you guys with the tracking code shortly. I'll be making 4 sweaters every week and a half from now on, so not much longer to wait now.
Again, I'm extremely sorry guys.
:peace

Tfg. **** happens. Hope everything is okay. At least for me , no need for refund . If product is sent out that is good enough for me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hi guys,
I'm very sorry for leaving you guys waiting for so long, and for my absence of late. I'm giving a small partial refund to all of you who are still waiting, starting from 8-bit Commando.(Check your PMs)
Today I sent out another 7 sweaters, and will PM you guys with the tracking code shortly. I'll be making 4 sweaters every week and a half from now on, so not much longer to wait now.
Again, I'm extremely sorry guys.
:peace

I dont need refund TFG, I know your product it's good and the price it's correct. Only send as soon as possible and thats enough :wink1:

Thanks for replying in here....let us know if any of those sweaters are coming to good ol new jersey in the USA...lol....glad to hear from ya!!!

Thanks everyone! Your kind words really mean a lot. You guys are awesome! :)
Feels good to be back!

Same here...no need for a refund :clap Shut up and take my money!!!!

Private Message box if full TFG. I will take old neck style on both. thanks.

@ Dawnfreak207 - Gotcha. Thanks mate.

@ darmoor - PM when you read this. I need to give PM you but I cant find your profile.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dawnfreak207

I tried replying to your PM, but your inbox is full. Please clear it and get back to me asap mate.
Sweaters are being posted in about 8 hours from now...
Thanks.

hey TFG, hope you have part 1 clean(new neck),, and part 2(new neck) freddy sweater available?

Ur inbox is full btw...

Sweaters arrived today ! Well worth the wait. Thanks TFG . Quality of these are amazing. Cant wait to get these figures together

Back