Heath Ledger joker by ZKULPTOR, interest thread

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Hit me with teeth showing
2- Mob Meeting "And i thought my jokes were bad"
3- Party crashed "Very poor choice of words"

Interested pending sculpt.

Expressions I'd love (but won't happen (and probably shouldn't)):
*His almost gentle and caring face during "Do you want to know how I got these scars" with Gambol.
*Big smile during "aggressive expansion"
*"You remind me of my father" (as seen in the "Not sure if serious" pic)

Or get really ambitious and make a 1/6 animatronic head mouthing "Six?"

I'm interested, will it be painted cause I suck at painting?

I'm interested. If Adam aka imaresqd is a fan of Sosa, then that means it should be good. Please put me down.

*** And $40 is a reasonable price. Maybe other sculptors can learn from that.

Don't do it Eric!!! Fight the urge to make a Ledger Joker... be strong :pray:

:lol Just kidding, seems its got to be done and I'm sure you'll do an amazing job. Just please resist the urge to do a Craig Bond :lol

Don't do it Eric!!! Fight the urge to make a Ledger Joker... be strong :pray:

:lol Just kidding, seems its got to be done and I'm sure you'll do an amazing job. Just please resist the urge to do a Craig Bond :lol

You mean like this one?

I am revising the original sculpt and making the likeness more accurate ;)

I'm interested. If Adam aka imaresqd is a fan of Sosa, then that means it should be good. Please put me down.

*** And $40 is a reasonable price. Maybe other sculptors can learn from that.
Dude, I am a fan of Adam's he is a genius!

Damn, you've got a lot of great sculpts up your sleeve! I can't wait for the Marty, Doc and Neo you have hidden up there :panic:

Can I suggest facial expression?

1. Why so serious? Scene with showing his teeth a little.

2. She can't stay aside of me! Scene. Maybe you guys know what this scene.

3. Hit me! face.

Dude, I am a fan of Adam's he is a genius!

Thank you so much Eric. I'm most certainly not a genius, far from it!
As matter of fact, you and a few other sculptors inspired me to learn sculpting. I can't wait to see more of your work, and I'm a big fan. :clap:clap

Thank you so much Eric. I'm most certainly not a genius, far from it!
As matter of fact, you and a few other sculptors inspired me to learn sculpting. I can't wait to see more of your work, and I'm a big fan. :clap:clap
Thanks Adam,
How long have you been sculpting for? I honestly thought you did FX, or worked for the toy industry or something... ( if not you could easily!) in any regard, I have a lot of respect for your work, I can see how you zero in on nuances other artists leave behind.. for example your Chris Bale, you even match the hairline etc.... that is very cool!

Thanks Adam,
How long have you been sculpting for? I honestly thought you did FX, or worked for the toy industry or something... ( if not you could easily!) in any regard, I have a lot of respect for your work, I can see how you zero in on nuances other artists leave behind.. for example your Chris Bale, you even match the hairline etc.... that is very cool!

Thanks again Eric, you're too kind. I've been sculpting about 4 years now. I start messing around with clay in the end of my senior year in high school, and now I'm a sculpture major college student graduating in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back