Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was I imagining reading the Walt sculpt will be modded into a "say my name" more aggressive look? Also thought I read you guys will be perusing the same look?

Not the outfit. But the "say my name" attitude will be sought after. Meaning a more aggressive closed mouth expression. With better skin texturing (per Trevor himself)

Not the outfit. But the "say my name" attitude will be sought after. Meaning a more aggressive closed mouth expression. With better skin texturing (per Trevor himself)

Would love a chemsuit to be included in addition to any outfits if you have any sway over such things. Maybe a DX? :duff

Hey Heisenberg ! Im not sure where Yunsil is at ,but you might want to take a look at S3 E6 ! looks like the same shirt he wears in "Say my Name "

Ok firstly this is not an Iminime thread Wake this is Aaron's 'Say my name' Yunsil outfit thread there are any number of other threads you could discuss the impending Iminime WW fig :) in should you so wish :).

Secondly it has been well documented that Yunsil and her team are currently a little backed up due to the holidays and more importantly the fact they moved studios just before the holidays hit. They will be working through the back log as quickly as they can whilst still maintaining the very high quality we are all used to from Treedesign.

This outfit set was always going to take a little longer with all the required changes to be made to the prototype coupled with Yunsil and her teams particular circumstances with regards the 'move'. Even still 3 months from payment around here is literally nothing. I know there are a lot of people around here who do not like to wait in fact in my eyes on occasion they come across as simply impatient. I'm not calling anyone out or naming any names but its perfectly clear who the ones who like to complain about turn around times are. But 3 months from collecting payment and still no product is really not uncommon. There are projects ongoing here on the boards that are 6 months to a year plus in and some people still have not received the goods. We are not dealing with an unknown entity here we are dealing with a well known and well respected tailor. Everyone will get what they paid for. I'm sorry but you cannot use this small delay to try and justify your buyers remorse cos all of a sudden you've heard Iminime are doing a Walt full figure.

The money collected is no longer in Aaron's possession it has been paid to Yunsil hence he can't just start throwing refunds out and frankly why should he? Hell it takes HT as Kara mentioned well over a year most of the time from image release to figs landing in our collections. Iminime frequently take 6 months + to deliver there items and they are never on time always delayed. Is it a problem for me? No, no it's not I realise these things can be held back for any manner of reason. Same applies here.

If your upset that you feel a 'better' alternative is coming then that's your deal you can't start taking it out on Aaron. As he has stated this was supposed to be a very small private run (of which I was originally a part of) but he decided to open it up to the community as he didn't want to risk the back lash coming from others when they saw it and decided they wanted it. Starting to look like it should have stayed the way it was original intended would have caused a lot less problems for the guy. Trying to help out fellow collectors and he get's this ****? **** sake!

Ok firstly this is not an Iminime thread Wake this is Aaron's 'Say my name' Yunsil outfit thread there are any number of other threads you could discuss the impending Iminime WW fig :) in should you so wish :).

Secondly it has been well documented that Yunsil and her team are currently a little backed up due to the holidays and more importantly the fact they moved studios just before the holidays hit. They will be working through the back log as quickly as they can whilst still maintaining the very high quality we are all used to from Treedesign.

This outfit set was always going to take a little longer with all the required changes to be made to the prototype coupled with Yunsil and her teams particular circumstances with regards the 'move'. Even still 3 months from payment around here is literally nothing. I know there are a lot of people around here who do not like to wait in fact in my eyes on occasion they come across as simply impatient. I'm not calling anyone out or naming any names but its perfectly clear who the ones who like to complain about turn around times are. But 3 months from collecting payment and still no product is really not uncommon. There are projects ongoing here on the boards that are 6 months to a year plus in and some people still have not received the goods. We are not dealing with an unknown entity here we are dealing with a well known and well respected tailor. Everyone will get what they paid for. I'm sorry but you cannot use this small delay to try and justify your buyers remorse cos all of a sudden you've heard Iminime are doing a Walt full figure.

The money collected is no longer in Aaron's possession it has been paid to Yunsil hence he can't just start throwing refunds out and frankly why should he? Hell it takes HT as Kara mentioned well over a year most of the time from image release to figs landing in our collections. Iminime frequently take 6 months + to deliver there items and they are never on time always delayed. Is it a problem for me? No, no it's not I realise these things can be held back for any manner of reason. Same applies here.

If your upset that you feel a 'better' alternative is coming then that's your deal you can't start taking it out on Aaron. As he has stated this was supposed to be a very small private run (of which I was originally a part of) but he decided to open it up to the community as he didn't want to risk the back lash coming from others when they saw it and decided they wanted it. Starting to look like it should have stayed the way it was original intended would have caused a lot less problems for the guy. Trying to help out fellow collectors and he get's this ****? **** sake!

From what I understand HT nor iminime require full payment upfront . it was very generous of Aarron to offer this up but he shouldn't be completely absolved from answering peoples concerns because of his generosity. He's the point man , he took the funds into his PP account so he is ultimately responsible for the transaction.I think most people want regular updates wether it be guys I'm looking into it or still waiting for a response ,not weeks into month silence and only a response when someone expresses concern.maybe 250.00 is a mere drop in the bucket for you but I work pretty Fn hard to earn that 250.00. I think we all just want more communication . More communication would reinforce confidence in all the custom threads not just here.

From what I understand HT nor iminime require full payment upfront . it was very generous of Aarron to offer this up but he shouldn't be completely absolved from answering peoples concerns because of his generosity. He's the point man , he took the funds into his PP account so he is ultimately responsible for the transaction.I think most people want regular updates wether it be guys I'm looking into it or still waiting for a response ,not weeks into month silence and only a response when someone expresses concern.maybe 250.00 is a mere drop in the bucket for you but I work pretty Fn hard to earn that 250.00. I think we all just want more communication . More communication would reinforce confidence in all the custom threads not just here.

I dont mean to hijack the thread. I promise my only intent is to quell misinformation. Iminime does require full payment within 5 days of ordering.

Please note my responses in the thread previously were in direct response to comments/questions by others.

Thank you mate :duff

So you want a regular update of me saying there is no update? Is that going to suffice for you?

You are aware of other projects I have collaborated on? How did they go out of curiosity? If you don't know, I suggest you go look before you start questioning my integrity.

Some people :gah:

I dont mean to hijack the thread. I promise my only intent is to quell misinformation. Iminime does require full payment within 5 days of ordering.

Please note my responses in the thread previously were in direct response to comments/questions by others.

I stand corrected as far as iminime is concerned . I don't think asking for regular updates is unreasonable.

You stirred this hornets nest good and proper! For your sake I hope Iminime are on point with everything from now on else you might just know it :lol

Thank you mate :duff

So you want a regular update of me saying there is no update? Is that going to suffice for you?

You are aware of other projects I have collaborated on? How did they go out of curiosity? If you don't know, I suggest you go look before you start questioning my integrity.

Some people :gah:

I never questioned your integrity ! communication is better than weeks and weeks of silence . I never once suggested you were ripping anyone off. the only thing I questioned was why one person is offered a refund ? Its obvious why you chose who you chose to give the refund to.

You stirred this hornets nest good and proper! For your sake I hope Iminime are on point with everything from now on else you might just know it :lol

My part is to keep everyone updated. And I pester Denny on the regular for the updates on the status of EVERY project. Even if nothings happened. lol

I never questioned your integrity ! communication is better than weeks and weeks of silence . I never once suggested you were ripping anyone off. the only thing I questioned was why one person is offered a refund ? Its obvious why you chose who you chose to give the refund to.

I gave you a valid reason why.

FYI

If this thread continues to spiral in this negative direction, I am going to delete it. I will have all your names so I will just contact you once the clothing has arrived for your shipping address. You choose.

Back