Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am struggling with this statement too this thread is only 4 months old :rotfl

Payments ended at the end of October roughly 2 and a half months ago.

Just stirring. He loves it. Like I say, god help him if Iminime fall behind once people have paid their monies upfront through cinemascale :lol

Just stirring. He loves it. Like I say, god help him if Iminime fall behind once people have paid their monies upfront through cinemascale :lol

I'm not stirring. My mistake on the timetable.... I was insinuating that it will be 6 months before we receive the final product.

And I cinemascale doesn't collect money remember? Payment goes directly to Denny. And he will happily refund anyone who needs a refund at any time.

Would you like a refund on any orders?

I'm not stirring. My mistake on the timetable.... I was insinuating that it will be 6 months before we receive the final product.

And I cinemascale doesn't collect money remember? Payment goes directly to Denny. And he will happily refund anyone who needs a refund at any time.

Like the Walking Dead figures Iminime did. I must have waited for six months or more for Daryl.

Would you like a refund on any orders?

Also this has nothing to do with timing. You must think I was born yesterday Omar!

You have convinced Denny to tackle Br Ba and now you want your money back because of it. If this was the only outfit going down (like it was when I started it for you guys) I can guarantee you would not be asking for a refund. Well that is neither my fault or Yunsils.

Also this has nothing to do with timing. You must think I was born yesterday Omar!

You have convinced Denny to tackle Br Ba and now you want your money back because of it. If this was the only outfit going down (like it was when I started it for you guys) I can guarantee you would not be asking for a refund. Well that is neither my fault or Yunsils.

I don't want to fight Aaron. I will withdraw from this thread. My reasons for asking for a refund are irrelevant. I could need a life saving operation or need to pay an outstanding bill or decided that I don't want it anymore or decided that of rather have a competing product. It doesn't matter. My reasons are my own.

I don't want to fight Aaron. I will withdraw from this thread. My reasons for asking for a refund are irrelevant. I could need a life saving operation or need to pay an outstanding bill or decided that I don't want it anymore or decided that of rather have a competing product. It doesn't matter. My reasons are my own.

So if that the case then just sell it when you get it and move on. I recall this is what you did with Full Metal/ Robbies Gurney. Why should this be any different?

I know for a fact that Yunsil fell behind not because she takes on a lot of work, she has a team and she's a maniac on the sewing machine, she fell behind because of her moving to a different place thus fell behind schedule, including my project.

She can manage quite a lot of projects in a sitting, she doesn't do 1/6 scale clothing exclusively anyways, she has a fair amount of work on the BJD department (Ball Jointed Doll) and still she manage to crank out lots of projects on time, dolls and 1/6 alike.

Those who don't know Aaron (Heisenberg) can rest assured, he's a man of his word. I trust the man with a blind fold. :)

Who wants to join me in a group hug ? :p

I know for a fact that Yunsil fell behind not because she takes on a lot of work, she has a team and she's a maniac on the sewing machine, she fell behind because of her moving to a different place thus fell behind schedule, including my project.

She can manage quite a lot of projects in a sitting, she doesn't do 1/6 scale clothing exclusively anyways, she has a fair amount of work on the BJD department (Ball Jointed Doll) and still she manage to crank out lots of projects on time, dolls and 1/6 alike.

Those who don't know Aaron (Heisenberg) can rest assured, I trust the man with a blind fold. :)

Thank you Johnny :duff

Count me in :lol

Asking for a production update is fine, witch hunting myself or Yunsil for not delivering on time is something totally different. Check back over the thread :duff

I just checked over the thread and since 9/15 I've asked for 3 updates which amounts to what I've suggested all along . I don't see that as witch hunting . Maybe the fact I was having doubts and calling into question" if the timing was different " a witch hunt , Then I guess you are right. But I think basically calling me a troublemaker , amounts to nothing more than a diversion.i have no problem waiting . I've waited for Les Walker for much longer ! Much , much ,longer and I was one of the lucky ones where patience paid off. I won't ask for anymore updates since it seems to be taboo to do so. I can't help to wonder what is the proper time to ask for an update obviously ,1,2 or 3 months is obviously completely out of line .what is the threshold for update request?

Those who don't know Aaron (Heisenberg) can rest assured, he's a man of his word. I trust the man with a blind fold. :)

if I'm welcomed , I would love a hug ... :1-1:

I just checked over the thread and since 9/15 I've asked for 3 updates which amounts to what I've suggested all along . I don't see that as witch hunting . Maybe the fact I was having doubts and calling into question" if the timing was different " a witch hunt , Then I guess you are right. But I think basically calling me a troublemaker , amounts to nothing more than a diversion.i have no problem waiting . I've waited for Les Walker for much longer ! Much , much ,longer and I was one of the lucky ones where patience paid off. I won't ask for anymore updates since it seems to be taboo to do so. I can't help to wonder what is the proper time to ask for an update obviously ,1,2 or 3 months is obviously completely out of line .what is the threshold for update request?

But I gave a very clear update on page 73 I think it is. I said I would contact Yunsil after Xmas and New Years to see where she is with things. That clearly wasn't enough :dunno

You had a fair bit to say after that clear and concise update. You really need to be more consistent I would say.

But I gave a very clear update on page 73 I think it is. I said I would contact Yunsil after Xmas and New Years to see where she is with things. That clearly wasn't enough :dunno

You had a fair bit to say after that clear and concise update. You really need to be more consistent I would say.

Yes you did ! I felt I was out of line and I apologized to you personally for piling on in my following 3 post. Bullet and others kept that conversation going not me. Actually I tried lightening things up with a bad Joke .I just responded to what Bullet posted today and all hell breaks loose . I think I've been pretty consistent .

No worries.

I will get updates as soon as I can. I just want this done and shipped out now!

Just throwing my hat in there again saying I appreciate you reaching out and hooking us up rather than going in on a private commission for this Aaron.

I know it ended up being a lot more of a hassle for you, but you can at least count me in as someone who appreciates the effort and will value this set once it comes out, no matter how long it takes!:duff

Just throwing my hat in there again saying I appreciate you reaching out and hooking us up rather than going in on a private commission for this Aaron.

I know it ended up being a lot more of a hassle for you, but you can at least count me in as someone who appreciates the effort and will value this set once it comes out, no matter how long it takes!:duff

Thanks chili that means a lot right now :duff

Yes Aaron that goes without saying! I hope you're not put off by this experience, organizing for masses can be a halssle I know all too well. I agree it's better to wait until after the holidays to hassle.

This is a good group of freaks on this list so I'm not pointing fingers at anyone but in general i think the community needs to just chill out sometimes. What's the rush anyways? We will all get it and forget about it in a few months (not saying we won't appreciate it ) anyways and onto oogleing over the next thing.

Yes Aaron that goes without saying! I hope you're not put off by this experience, organizing for masses can be a halssle I know all too well. I agree it's better to wait until after the holidays to hassle.

This is a good group of freaks on this list so I'm not pointing fingers at anyone but in general i think the community needs to just chill out sometimes. What's the rush anyways? We will all get it and forget about it in a few months (not saying we won't appreciate it ) anyways and onto oogleing over the next thing.

Thanks Ray. I know the majority of you are being more than supportive :duff

Oh and I will ship your BL body this week coming. Can you pm me your shipping address please bud :)

FYI

If this thread continues to spiral in this negative direction, I am going to delete it. I will have all your names so I will just contact you once the clothing has arrived for your shipping address. You choose.

Sounds like a good way to get yourself banned. Some people inquiring about a possibility of refunds is hardly as bad as it gets. I wouldn't under any circumstance ever delete a thread for a project your hosting while it's ongoing. Even to threaten it is CHris Howes level childish. Man up and tell people to f off or whatever you have to do but if you want to maintain a level of trust here at all take my advice and never delete something ongoing. I had to deal with a cancer diagnosis while hosting the first Walking Dead project and just needed to get out as quickly as possible and believe me, I had to deal with a ton of people getting what they payed for first which wasn't easy but I did to maintain my reputation as trustworthy here so I could come back. I have too much respect for you to see you do something like that.

Your right and I appreciate the advice. I guess I was just sick of it today and started spouting. Hope everything is ok with you Mike more importantly? Thanks :duff

Back