Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can some of us agree at least to ask Teddy to convey to Yunsil our concern for her situation and our best wishes for her personal situation, as well as our admiration for the prototypes, and to assure her we do understand that sometimes life throws us surprises?

Hang in there, Aaron. This too shall pass.

I did tell her not to apologize. That I understood. Teddy, of course, left out the nice parts of my email. I sent Teddy my apologies and tried to make my peace. I really didn't mean to cross the line. I didn't think a paying customer, like myself, did not have the right to contact her. Especially since I've spoke to her before.

Iv'e had no prob waiting for this, it's been a while ya but I had trust in Yunsil to deliver the goods be it a bit late, proto looks amazing!

New proto looks incredible! Absolutely Incredible from what we can see so far. The wait has been a complete non issue for me...

Her tailoring as usual, looks phenomenal. Still pumped for this and as Bullet said the wait wasn't a big deal. In this game you get on a list usually wait for said product and while doing so keep busy focusing/working on your next custom. Lol

This is appalling! Nobody should be contacted about a Job/Thread other than the thread starter!!!
This is definitely well out of order… Just ****ing wait - how many times can one say she is busy!!! Get a grip and wake up to yourselves….

Can some of us agree at least to ask Teddy to convey to Yunsil our concern for her situation and our best wishes for her personal situation, as well as our admiration for the prototypes, and to assure her we do understand that sometimes life throws us surprises?

Hang in there, Aaron. This too shall pass.

Excellent post!

Thanks for the support fellas :duff

Crossed the line? All I did was ask for an update. :dunno

And look what happened. We got an update. I think you guys are really overacting. The reason I felt comfortable sending her an email was because I've spoke to her before. She's usually very good about responding.

Aaron, you weren't doing anything about this. All we wanted was a solid update and all you were giving us was assumptions. Turbo got a solid response from her about the Bickle shirt. I figured, why can't we get an update? :dunno

I apologize if some of you feel I stepped out of line. Just trying to help. And thank you for showing your true colors Aaron.....again!!! I'll be enjoying your absence around here.

If you can't see how you crossed the line, then more fool you!

That update was coming with or without your interference! I had just recently sent another email to Yunsil asking for a further status update. I certainly don't need your help in doing that!

I do not care in the least if you have a relationship with Yunsil, this is my business and you had no right to interfere with it!

I have done plenty about this! Please do not use me as a scapegoat for your impatience and damn right arrogance!

If anyone that has concerns or questions about the T-shirt project I've been working on, please direct them to my thread. As far as using me as some kind of leverage for putting pressure on this project, I feel EXTREMELY OFFENDED BY IT! I have nothing to do with this, and my correspondence between Yunsil and myself are to be shared ONLY with those who are on my list. As far as Shorty goes....check your PM You've been WARNED!!!!

Teddy, while I don't agree with all this pressure you've been recieving for an item that is clearly going to be delivered and drama really only fueled by the Iminime offering of this, I'd appreciate if you don't stick your nose in my affairs.

If anyone that has concerns or questions about the T-shirt project I've been working on, please direct them to my thread. As far as using me as some kind of leverage for putting pressure on this project, I feel EXTREMELY OFFENDED BY IT! I have nothing to do with this, and my correspondence between Yunsil and myself are to be shared ONLY with those who are on my list. As far as Shorty goes....check your PM You've been WARNED.

Teddy, while I don't agree with all this pressure you've been recieving for an item that is clearly going to be delivered and drama really only fueled by the Iminime offering of this, I'd appreciate if you don't stick your nose in my affairs.

What the hell are you talking about man!

I am not dabbling in your affairs, Shorty is! I am merely posting his BS! I couldn't give a s__t about your t-shirt! Do you see me posting in your threads etc?

The whole point of this is that I find it highly inconsiderate that some would meddle in other peoples affairs! Don't be an a-hole and get your facts right before you shoot your mouth off at me!!!

Your posting an email from Yunsil with a response about MY BUSINESS! All you had to do was address your situation, which means you must have complained to her about my schedule compared to yours. It's a T-shirt!!! WTF MAN! I'm not bothering you....Why are you using me as some sort of way to cool down your situation? HANDLE YOUR OWN BUSINESS! Leave any mention of my name out of it.

I did tell her not to apologize. That I understood. Teddy, of course, left out the nice parts of my email. I sent Teddy my apologies and tried to make my peace. I really didn't mean to cross the line. I didn't think a paying customer, like myself, did not have the right to contact her. Especially since I've spoke to her before.

I included the only bit Yunsil sent me!

Paying customer or not, that does not give you the right to approach Yunsil on my behalf or anybody else. If you didn't trust me from the beginning of this project you should never have taken part and sent me the money.

Your posting an email from Yunsil with a response about MY BUSINESS! All you had to do was address your situation, which means you must have complained to her about my schedule compared to yours. It's a T-shirt!!! WTF MAN! I'm not bothering you....Why are you using me as some sort of way to cool down your situation? HANDLE YOUR OWN BUSINESS! Leave any mention of my name out of it.

I did no such thing!

I have never mentioned your t-shirt! I couldn't give a s__t about it and where it is in Yunsils schedule! I wouldn't have cared if it had been rolled out before this and that is me being very honest!

I don't appreciate your accusations!!! The blame lies firmly at Short s__t for this whole episode!

The ONLY time your t-shirt was mentioned is in Shorty's email to Yunsil, go check it. You need to speak to him not me! I posted it because I was disgusted he would go behind my back and do such a thing!

JP Aaron did not talk about your project it was shorty and a coupoe of others who wrongly took it upon themselves to compare projects and attempt to stir trouble. It's Shortys word he quoted not his own. He was the one who spoke to Yunsil complaining not Aaron.

Ok, let's end it because bottom line your project and mine are in the process of either being worked on or completed. Everyone knows we don't get along but we've learned to avoid each other on certain threads for the good of the forum. It's very unfortunate that your getting this kind of pressure put on you for this especially when it's clear that this project is 100% official goods to be delivered. Good Luck with your affairs.

I did no such thing!

I have never mentioned your t-shirt! I couldn't give a s__t about it and where it is in Yunsils schedule! I wouldn't have cared if it had been rolled out before this and that is me being very honest!

I don't appreciate your accusations!!! The blame lies firmly at Short s__t for this whole episode!

Ok, let's end it because bottom line your project and mine are in the process of either being worked on or completed. Everyone knows we don't get along but we've learned to avoid each other on this forum for the good of the thread. It's very unfortunate that your getting this kind of pressure put on you for this especially when it's clear that this project is 100% official goods to be delivered.

Indeed. I am not wanting to fight at all. Like you, I have avoided confrontation with you for the benefit of the community.

I have absolutely no issue with your t-shirt and when it gets made. This project was always going to have a positive outcome but some members just can't help themselves.

I appreciate that you can see the pressure has been unnecessary as I would hope most would.

At least 'the snake' has been exposed again!!!!

Crossed the line? All I did was ask for an update. :dunno

And look what happened. We got an update. I think you guys are really overacting. The reason I felt comfortable sending her an email was because I've spoke to her before. She's usually very good about responding.

Aaron, you weren't doing anything about this. All we wanted was a solid update and all you were giving us was assumptions. Turbo got a solid response from her about the Bickle shirt. I figured, why can't we get an update? :dunno

I apologize if some of you feel I stepped out of line. Just trying to help. And thank you for showing your true colors Aaron.....again!!! I'll be enjoying your absence around here.

Come on ! Don't pretend like you did something noble here ! It's only been two weeks since he said there was nothing to report and that he will get an update as soon as possible . If SSC doesn't deliver on time would you contact HT and ask them what's the delay ? I guarantee HT would just ignore you ! As should have Yunsil. This is Aaron's project for all intents and purposes . I may not have been clear on that but that's
What I was trying to convey. It never dawned on me to contact Yunsil ! Wether or not you agree , it was completely out of line !

Shorty said he was sorry..lets just get back to the prototype everyone, which looks great!

:exactly:

Here was my intention; Email her. Get an update. Update you guys.

I didn't see the harm in it. People come to me for updates for various things if I HAPPEN to know the artist, tailor, painter, or whatever. Which in this case I did. I wasn't trying to step on any toes.

I mentioned the taxi shirt to her because I felt it was unfair to us. We're all paid up for this. Wasn't this thread just in a frenzy about the lack of updates? I don't get it. :huh

:exactly:

Here was my intention; Email her. Get an update. Update you guys.

I didn't see the harm in it. People come to me for updates for various things if I HAPPEN to know the artist, tailor, painter, or whatever. Which in this case I did. I wasn't trying to step on any toes.

I mentioned the taxi shirt to her because I felt it was unfair to us. We're all paid up for this. Wasn't this thread just in a frenzy about the lack of updates? I don't get it. :huh

Not on my part it wasn't! You should have at least had the courtesy to ask me first before contacting Yunsil with regards to my business with her.

Your impatience is the key here! Not for a minute do I believe you had concerns about the project, it's just me, me, me with you!

Back