Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It happens man, I'm sure all of us who've hosted these commissions know what you're up against. Don't sweat it, and more importantly, as you can see, no one is blaming you. Things are going pretty well, thanks man! And good luck getting everything wrapped up, as a huge BB fan I can't wait to see how it turns out. :duff

This thread is too quiet. It's been almost two weeks since this thread has been bumped, any news yet? I would expect you have an update as turbo's commission with Yunsil (https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?137122-Taxi-Driver-Workout-Scene-T-shirt/page5 which was green lit much later than this one) has been quoted to be finished by the end of the month. What's the deal? I understand that's a tshirt, and this is a full outfit but why does that one take priority over this? Refunds out of the question or what? Thanks! :)

I emailed Yunsil about this. Maybe if more people send an email we'll hear a response or update.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is too quiet. It's been almost two weeks since this thread has been bumped, any news yet? I would expect you have an update as turbo's commission with Yunsil (https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?137122-Taxi-Driver-Workout-Scene-T-shirt/page5 which was green lit much later than this one) has been quoted to be finished by the end of the month. What's the deal? I understand that's a tshirt, and this is a full outfit but why does that one take priority over this? Refunds out of the question or what? Thanks! :)

Also, she made two outfits for a private 1 of 1 figures months ago beside the "Cabbie Driver" outfits!
I hope we can see updates soon! :)

Absolutely disgusted with some of you! Sending emails to Yunsil telling her how to prioritize orders and handling my business. You have completely overstepped the line Shorty (again)!!!! I will be keeping an eye on the Cowboy thread, I really hope the truth is revealed, we all know!

This will be the last commission I ever do for sure!

Here are the final proto pictures. I will get back to you with dates as soon as I know something.

Yunsil said the left is the new outfit. I should be getting more pictures tomorrow.

Thanks

Here is why it has been delayed.

I hope you are all very satisfied now

I really sorry too late. I could not be more sorry about what has happened.

To tell you the truth, I am difficult situation in recent months. personal and business....

bad events all occurred at once.
I think...Misfortunes never come singly.

I changed almost my seamstress caused trouble.
Our new seamstress is not skilled.
And I was moving my office.
So.It delayed my all order. It was delayed than ever. I haven't done before.
I don't received order for two~three month.
I had to be solve to problem and was tailor.

I feel I am now regaining my stability bit by bit.
I started to work in this month. I was trying all means available to control this situation in last month.

I received eamil from your coustom.
Please tell your all coustom my apologies

Here is the email Shorty sent.

Recently you were commissioned by someone named Aaron Mayer to make a Heisenberg outfit for about 30 people. The outfit consisted of a black jacket, blue dress shirt and grey pants. We all sent full payment in November of last year for this outfit.

Now we are about to see February and there has not been any updates about the outfits. You recently contact someone named JP about the taxi driver shirt. We commissioned you for the Heisenberg outfit much before the taxi driver shirt. I don't understand why this is being made before the Heisenberg outfit.

And Yunsil's reply to this is

That is his illusion.
I never order.
I am preparing for your order and other order(previous order) in this week and next week.
I think maybe It will all finish next week.
T-shirt is very easy work. working day is 2 days.(sample-1day, making 1day)
so, I said I can start his order.
but If he order me later,not immediately. That schedule will change.
because You know, I have many delayed order like your case.
I plan to finish the delayed order in this month at all rates.
and I have a manufacturing plant.
I make only sample. All order product are produced in manufacturing plant.

New proto looks incredible! Absolutely Incredible from what we can see so far. The wait has been a complete non issue for me...

Absolutely disgusted with some of you! Sending emails to Yunsil telling her how to prioritize orders and handling my business. You have completely overstepped the line Shorty (again)!!!! I will be keeping an eye on the Cowboy thread, I really hope the truth is revealed, we all know!

Here are the final proto pictures. I will get back to you with dates as soon as I know something.

Yunsil said the left is the new outfit. I should be getting more pictures tomorrow.

Thanks

Her tailoring as usual, looks phenomenal. Still pumped for this and as Bullet said the wait wasn't a big deal. In this game you get on a list usually wait for said product and while doing so keep busy focusing/working on your next custom. Lol

This is appalling! Nobody should be contacted about a Job/Thread other than the thread starter!!!
This is definitely well out of order… Just ****ing wait - how many times can one say she is busy!!! Get a grip and wake up to yourselves….

Thanks

I know this is anticlimactic for you but it looks like you hit this out of the park ! If you ever decide to take on a commision just make a naughty list. if I had the the loot I'd cover another outfit so you can give a refund and dye the shirt green and make a second Heisenberg. Contacting Yunsil was out of line !

Thanks

Crossed the line? All I did was ask for an update. :dunno

And look what happened. We got an update. I think you guys are really overacting. The reason I felt comfortable sending her an email was because I've spoke to her before. She's usually very good about responding.

Aaron, you weren't doing anything about this. All we wanted was a solid update and all you were giving us was assumptions. Turbo got a solid response from her about the Bickle shirt. I figured, why can't we get an update? :dunno

I apologize if some of you feel I stepped out of line. Just trying to help. And thank you for showing your true colors Aaron.....again!!! I'll be enjoying your absence around here.

I didn't know Yunsil sent everything out to a manufacturing plant that makes all the orders? Maybe a translation error otherwise she just would just have to make one and they send them to get made elsewhere at a big plant..thats what I'm imagining anyway.

Can some of us agree at least to ask Teddy to convey to Yunsil our concern for her situation and our best wishes for her personal situation, as well as our admiration for the prototypes, and to assure her we do understand that sometimes life throws us surprises?

Hang in there, Aaron. This too shall pass.

Excellent post!

Can some of us agree at least to ask Teddy to convey to Yunsil our concern for her situation and our best wishes for her personal situation, as well as our admiration for the prototypes, and to assure her we do understand that sometimes life throws us surprises?

Hang in there, Aaron. This too shall pass.

Back