Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI

If this thread continues to spiral in this negative direction, I am going to delete it. I will have all your names so I will just contact you once the clothing has arrived for your shipping address. You choose.

Awesome Response ! Its easy to be arrogant with other peoples money

From what I understand HT nor iminime require full payment upfront . it was very generous of Aarron to offer this up but he shouldn't be completely absolved from answering peoples concerns because of his generosity. He's the point man , he took the funds into his PP account so he is ultimately responsible for the transaction.I think most people want regular updates wether it be guys I'm looking into it or still waiting for a response ,not weeks into month silence and only a response when someone expresses concern.maybe 250.00 is a mere drop in the bucket for you but I work pretty Fn hard to earn that 250.00. I think we all just want more communication . More communication would reinforce confidence in all the custom threads not just here.

I stand corrected as far as iminime is concerned . I don't think asking for regular updates is unreasonable.

It's not unreasonable to ask/expect updates but there has been nothing to update. The proto was shown it was rightfully dissected (kind of the point of a proto-type), Aaron took that info back to Yunsil and those changes are to be implemented. The reason you haven't heard or seen anything more is because there is nothing to report. Yunsil knows what needs to be done and it will be done but atm she's recovering from moving her entire operation to a new location. This is not the only project on her doorstep. Have you seen the amount of work she has literally just finished doing for Lee? That was a huge project and not the only one on her books currently I bet. She will get there everyone will get what they paid for and I know it will be the best custom tailored WW outfit out there to date. Her and her teams work (bar Kato) is the best in the business it's as simple as that.

Awesome Response ! Its easy to be arrogant with other peoples money

You signed up for this outfit, I never twisted your arm or anything. I never gave production dates or delivery dates, so you need to take account for your actions. I will deliver the goods you paid for fair and square. You can't blame me for something I haven't done wrong.

It's not unreasonable to ask/expect updates but there has been nothing to update. The proto was shown it was rightfully dissected (kind of the point of a proto-type), Aaron took that info back to Yunsil and those changes are to be implemented. The reason you haven't heard or seen anything more is because there is nothing to report. Yunsil knows what needs to be done and it will be done but atm she's recovering from moving her entire operation to a new location. This is not the only project on her doorstep. Have you seen the amount of work she has literally just finished doing for Lee? That was a huge project and not the only one on her books currently I bet. She will get there everyone will get what they paid for and I know it will be the best custom tailored WW outfit out there to date. Her and her teams work (bar Kato) is the best in the business it's as simple as that.

Then I'd say its extremely irresponsible of Yunsil to take on new projects while making a move . Or have your ducks in a row if that's what you decide.

No, it is not Yunsil's fault for taking on other work either. Stop blaming everybody else but yourself. Your impatience along with some of the others on here is your problem!

You signed up for this outfit, I never twisted your arm or anything. I never gave production dates or delivery dates, so you need to take account for your actions. I will deliver the goods you paid for fair and square. You can't blame me for something I haven't done wrong.

So I guess who ever asks for an update is to be regarded as an Ahole ? Stupid me for expecting production updates !

So I guess who ever asks for an update is to be regarded as an Ahole ? Stupid me for expecting production updates !

Asking for a production update is fine, witch hunting myself or Yunsil for not delivering on time is something totally different. Check back over the thread :duff

No, it is not Yunsil's fault for taking on other work either. Stop blaming everybody else but yourself. Your impatience along with some of the others on here is your problem!

Did I ever ask you for a refund ? I just asked for a update while wishing everyone a Merry Christmas ! But your responses do put your integrity into question . integrity is not just about delivering the goods .

Asking for an update is one thing repeatedly voicing your impatience is another. Your perfectly entitled to your opinion your perfectly entitled to voice it but if you think 3 months is a long time to wait for anything I think your on the wrong side of this board...

EDIT: Aaron never gave any estimation of delivery time either, it's not like he has missed any delivery date.

Asking for an update is one thing repeatedly voicing your impatience is another. Your perfectly entitled to your opinion your perfectly entitled to voice it but if you think 3 months is a long time to wait for anything I think your on the wrong side of this board...

How did I repeatedly voice it ! I guess I'm an easy target for diversion because I'm not an a Artist or working closely with an Artist. There are others that voiced way more than I did a made some pretty valid points. But I guess they have something you're gonna want in the future so its best attack the guy who is irrelevant . You are very transparent son.

How did I repeatedly voice it ! I guess I'm an easy target for diversion because I'm not an a Artist or working closely with an Artist. There are others that voiced way more than I did a made some pretty valid points. But I guess they have something you're gonna want in the future so its best attack the guy who is irrelevant . You are very transparent son.

Wrong again!

Bullet targeted Wake did he not?

Firstly I'm not your 'son' :rotfl

Secondly your not the only one who's complaining nor did I say you where, you are however the main person complaining over the last 2-3 pages. There are multiple people who in my eyes are being impatient your just the only one explaining yourself hence the debate :).

Your comments on essentially 'pandering' to artists are amusing to say the least. Perhaps you could ask Wake about that? I've had more than my fair share of run in's with him about numerous topics. He's very very influential when it comes to Iminime and I buy ALOT of Iminime. I call a spade a spade if I read something I disagree with I comment on it simple as that. I DO NOT pick and choose who I criticize if I read something I dislike regardless of your 'status' on the site.

Is yunsil willing to refund those who want a refund considering the extended time it's taken? I know for a fact that most custom artists do

I don't think I was being impatient for asking for an update a month after the last update.

Is yunsil willing to refund those who want a refund considering the extended time it's taken? I know for a fact that most custom artists do

What's the extended time out of interest? Given I didn't give any dates, what are you basing this on?

What's the extended time out of interest? Given I didn't give any dates, what are you basing this on?

I'm basing it on that 6 months is too long for some (including me). I'm only asking a simple question. Is she willing to refund?

Now that's a fair question. I personally believe 3 months is not an extended amount of time at all. It's completely reasonable when compared to multiple artists on this board. But you are well within your right to ask and I'm sure Aaron will relay your question.

It's really only been 2 months since payment collection ended tbh I really am struggling to see how that is an unreasonable amount of time.

Back