Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Order Thread (All spots filled. Thank you!)

Does this triad suit fit on the TT? I bought an older suit from them and it was a bit tight for a TT.

DSC00084a-1.jpg

This totally made me think of Abed and his little lizardly head movements from Community.

pudi-halloween-thumb-640xauto-27603.jpg

...who was Batman in one of the Halloween episodes!

This is snake_eater's figure (?):

100_4805.jpg

Seems like it does fit, unless that is not a Triad suit, then I'll be dammed, haha

That looks to be the Triad suit...looks like a good fit!

I really dont like the tie on the triad toys suit. Its way too thick. The medicom one is perfect imo.

I really dont like the tie on the triad toys suit. Its way too thick. The medicom one is perfect imo.

yeah, that's the only problem I have with it, but can't complain too much, it was what I could afford right now, hehe. I would have bought the Medicom suit, but needed the difference to pay for the head!!! ahaha.

Holy _____ :exactly:

Hey Mag, what kind of suit are you using if you don't mind telling ? I'm still undecided on the suit :p

Yes, I would also appreciate it if someone can point me the direction to acquire a decent suit. I cant afford Kato's. I remember seeing Kai's Bruce Wayne and that had a good suit. Anybody know what that is?

I'm using the one on the left in these pics:

3011162218_636d62bb6e.jpg

3015059246_f8f4c9d9e1.jpg

3010319623_6862bf639e.jpg

I bought it for my Arthur Inception bash, but ultimately used the Stark suit instead - it's identical with the exception of having Black on black stripes in the suit and white on white stripes in the shirt.

But I might as well use the suit for something, it wasn't real cheap. Plus it was originally sold as a Wayne suit. :)

P.S. In my experience, this suit can be futzed to look much better than it does in those pics. ;)

Yeah it's the Medicom suit:

wf2008smr-medicom-20.jpg

Holy crap I NEED that tie for my Arthur! :panic:

Apparently it does:

DSC00136a.jpg

Why was this suit never suggested when I was making my Inception figures?! :banghead

:exactly: Gotta get me one of those!

Last edited:
Back