Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Order Thread (All spots filled. Thank you!)

Personally I think the advanced TT is the best body for Wayne and it looks great with the toys2 suit as in my pictures

Is there any reason resin was asterisked?

Yes - forgot to add it. I have had problems with tinting resin causing air bubbles. If this is a issue they will be white. But I will try more than one version before going to white casts if it is a problem at all.

@ven
What company made the suit in the first picture, and what company made the second suit in the second pic?

same company... it was from toys2.

@ven
What company made the suit in the first picture, and what company made the second suit in the second pic?

Yeah those pictures just show you how much of a difference the underlying body makes!

Do you guys know where i can buy a toys2 suit? i checked ebay but no luck, and the traid toys on ebay are going for $38. Is that a good price for it?

Do you guys know where i can buy a toys2 suit? i checked ebay but no luck, and the traid toys on ebay are going for $38. Is that a good price for it?

I just bought a triad suit off ebay yesterday for $40.75 shipped.

Really hating myself for missing this thread.
Well, I will gladly take a place in the reserve list if possible.
And though the title says "All spots filled", I was wondering if the original run of 130 pieces mentionned in the first message was cutted down to 70 pieces or if there will be a second run ?

Anyways on an another hand if I can buy anyone's spot for 130 USD, I'll also be in, even though I can't figure anyone dropping their spot for money (or maybe someone that was planning to buy several).

Just let me know.

Full payment sent dude, let me know if I missed anything. Thanks!!

One advantage to being further down the list is hopefully I'll be able to get a good idea of what the available painters' work is looking like, and have visual options to choose from.

One advantage to being further down the list is hopefully I'll be able to get a good idea of what the available painters' work is looking like, and have visual options to choose from.

And then BEG for them to take your sculpt!

Oh I'm sure they will (those who aren't already super busy or backlogged still).

And those few painters that do still take active commissions will be inundated with requests. They'll choose to do a few each, but I don't think any of them will step up and do more than a handful. And seeing as how 130 of this are about to flood the boards the first few batches will have the best luck finding a painter. And then everyone else will be left begging and pleading and waiting...

But seriously, I can't wait to see this sculpt painted by ANYONE, let alone any of the heavy hitters.

I already secured a spot with one of said heavy hitters, and I'm not even on the paid list yet. A simple PM did the trick! He doesn't need my sculpt gathering dust on his desk while he works through his current stuff. Not sure how many painters require your sculpt in hand to grant you a spot.

I've reserved a spot from my favorite painter as well :joy

Hope Dean updates the status soon :rock

Yep I am in with a heavy hitter also hahahahahaha

Back