Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Order Thread (All spots filled. Thank you!)

I'm sorry but I'm not sure if its been established, but is the cast going to be white or flesh?

Thanks Dean.

I'm almost certain he said flesh.

Thanks, I just remember seeing a post mentioning problematic resin tint and stuff.. just wanna know forsure. :duff

EDIT- Nevermind I read the post more clearly, said he had problems in the past and if he has them again its gonna be white. gonna try different techniques before casting in white.

I have paid in full for my 2 orders

That would depend on the exact resin used -- translucent or solid -- and on the amount of tint, and whether you liked the resulting color. The main advantage to a tint is that you can see the details better before you apply paint.

Hey Dean, just a reminder, I already paid the other part I owe, can you please change the "DO" to "PIF" or something?, just to avoid confusion, I sent a PM with the address again, but I guess you didn't get it, if you want me to send it again please let me know.

#42 please.

Just quoting myself for Dean to see :p Also, don't want this to drop into the 2nd page just yet.

Anyways, I ordered a Triad suit, hope it get's here soon and see what can be done about the huge neck tie, hehe. Any of you ordered one ? or are you guys going with the medicom suit ?

Just out of curiosity, when are these shipping?

Just quoting myself for Dean to see :p Also, don't want this to drop into the 2nd page just yet.

Anyways, I ordered a Triad suit, hope it get's here soon and see what can be done about the huge neck tie, hehe. Any of you ordered one ? or are you guys going with the medicom suit ?

I ordered a triad suit too.

$25 deposit sent using Paypal gift. :)

Paid in Full, Pre Drilled, thanks man.

Deposit sent. Will pay off by the 27th.

Back