Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Order Thread (All spots filled. Thank you!)

I've reserved a spot from my favorite painter as well :joy

Hope Dean updates the status soon :rock

Man, multi quote is out of commission too???

Can't wait to see them guys. I must like vicariously through you guys on this one... And congrats on some of the 'heavy hitter' custom makers getting in with the 'heavy hitting' painters. ;)

(true story, I was on 'a list' to get some sculpts painted by a painter and then, well, he never did 'get to them' and I had to go a different route. So I apologize for being a little on the pessimistic side. But I tend to go with whoever can take my sculpt then and there so I know I can get it done, and I'm CRAZY impatient.)

I pm'd a couple of excellent painters but they dont seem to reply back to my pm's. Maybe because there busy, but o well.

beautiful sculpture

the actor well is recognized.

cheer

PM's will be replied to shortly and the lists updated.

This is not geared towards any one person but the next order all heads will be shipped to the buyer and not to painters. This is proving complicated to keep up with on shipping addresses and changes.

On a better note... The molds will begin this weekend! Talked with my mold man this morning. We should get two or three poured and cured with me starting production at the first of the week!

Well if you'd like to make #1 extra special just to show off what it can look like, we can work something out :)

This is not geared towards any one person but the next order all heads will be shipped to the buyer and not to painters.

Hey mate, what do you mean by 'next order'? Does that mean the first batch of these will be shipped as requested to painters?

Are you going to offer painted up versions yourself Creg?

I thought he meant the next head.

:exactly:

Are you going to offer painted up versions yourself Creg?

Probably not unfortunately. I am 4 heads behind right now from personal commissions. Just not enough time.

If I do I will post in my 2011 thread that I am open.

Thanks for asking. If you are not in a hurry I may be open later this year but I do have the 10 Two-Face figures I will be doing too... sheesh :lol

Quick question for any of you modders. With Adams sculp having the bare neck instead of the batsuit neck guard. Would it be possible to cast a mold of the DX neck post and then cast it in rubber and it being hollowed out to wrap or slide around the neck? Would anyone one have any suggestion of techniques or materials to use for such an idea? (Perhaps materials you can find at you local Michaels Art Store) Its an idea Ive been toying around in my head, to help compliment the head sculpt connected to the DX figure. Any suggestions?

:exactly:

Probably not unfortunately. I am 4 heads behind right now from personal commissions. Just not enough time.

If I do I will post in my 2011 thread that I am open.

Thanks for asking. If you are not in a hurry I may be open later this year but I do have the 10 Two-Face figures I will be doing too... sheesh :lol

Ok bud I understand. I hope you do eventually paint one! I'm keeping my options open with this as there's going to be so many painters doing it, it won't be hard to choose what paint job we like the best I suppose!

Dean, have you recieved my money order?

Hey Dean, just a reminder, I already paid the other part I owe, can you please change the "DO" to "PIF" or something?, just to avoid confusion, I sent a PM with the address again, but I guess you didn't get it, if you want me to send it again please let me know.

#42 please.

Back