Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much as I like Adam's sculpt I will actually be happy with this new HT head. I dunno why but I really didn't think, if HT took another crack at it, that it'd be as good as it is.

Okay guys, here you go. Futzing isn't perfect, but here's what I get so far:

P1140197.jpg

P1140198.jpg

P1140203.jpg

P1140199.jpg

P1140208.jpg

P1140210.jpg

P1140211.jpg

This is a difficult piece to photograph because of how deep-set the eyes are. I'll try and take some in natural light. These pictures don't show the detail in the skin very well.

Looks amazing!!

Love this one:

P1140210.jpg

Agree that its not easy to photograph - actually i've been comparing the sculpt a lot to profile shots of bale to see how accurate the level of deep set'ness (for lack of a better phrase) of the eyes is - IMO it is quite accurate. It is accentuated on the sculpt by the frown which brings his eyebrow area forward further.

I agree - I love some of the paint jobs we've seen but the sculpt has even more in it to give. Look fwd to seeing how others turn out and obviously how mine turns out.

Maybe I can show you guys JCHong style painting on my Bruce head.
I have fellow painter who learned painting from Hong and he did great job nowadays.

Back