Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pm sent to you cregcustoms regarding my head needing to be shipped to stark industries as he now owns my spot on the list. Thanx

Adam has a much better likeness than the Bruce hot toys head shown today which is still quite good mind you.

Congrats Adam!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I think the Kojun version is really good, and the JC Hong paint is spectacular, but gimme Adam's version any day.

Now just need a paintjob to match JC Hong's effort ;)

Adam has a much better likeness than the Bruce hot toys head shown today which is still quite good mind you.

Congrats Adam!

I agree, that hot toys sculpt has superb paint job, but but i think the bale likeness is 98% and adams is 100%. The hot toys sculpt doesnt even have the mole near his eye.

I agree, that hot toys sculpt has superb paint job, but but i think the bale likeness is 98% and adams is 100%. The hot toys sculpt doesnt even have the mole near his eye.

Doesn't have his signature scar under his right eye either, but even forgetting the mole and the scar
- Adam's hairline and hairstyle is much more accurate
- Adam's jawline is more accurate to my eyes

Doesn't have his signature scar under his right eye either, but even forgetting the mole and the scar
- Adam's hairline and hairstyle is much more accurate
- Adam's jawline is more accurate to my eyes

I totally agree. I definatley dont regret getting adam's sculpt. Its super accurate, and IMO the best bale head you can get.

I look forward to the first side by side pics. They are both very strong heads, yet they seem to have both their issues.

HT is not 100% accurate, however the painting scheme is superb.

Adams seems to be 100% spot on, however I havent seen a paintjob that brings out this likeness 100% yet. All the paintjobs we have seen for now are amazing, no question, but judging from the pics it reminds me a little of the Andy B Bale sculpt scenario that looks better unpainted... :dunno

@ all those painters: Hope I did not insult anyone of you. I am a big fan of all of you guys and would be happy if my results were half as good as yours. :lol

I look forward to the first side by side pics. They are both very strong heads, yet they seem to have both their issues.

HT is not 100% accurate, however the painting scheme is superb.

Adams seems to be 100% spot on, however I havent seen a paintjob that brings out this likeness 100% yet. All the paintjobs we have seen for now are amazing, no question, but judging from the pics it reminds me a little of the Andy B Bale sculpt scenario that looks better unpainted... :dunno

@ all those painters: Hope I did not insult anyone of you. I am a big fan of all of you guys and would be happy if my results were half as good as yours. :lol

I agree - I love some of the paint jobs we've seen but the sculpt has even more in it to give. Look fwd to seeing how others turn out and obviously how mine turns out.

I'm selling my head sculpt, it's been cast and will ship next from creg, #73. $60 ($8.50 less than I paid) and it will ship direct from Creg. I am selling because I already bought TWO more of the Bale heads from other members that I already have in hand AND I am painting another for a commission, I just need the cash now (Not to buy the new Batman either!).

For those wondering... Here is what Adams sculpt would look like with the HT paint apps...

I did not do this manipulation.

cbht.jpg

Back