Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree that its not easy to photograph - actually i've been comparing the sculpt a lot to profile shots of bale to see how accurate the level of deep set'ness (for lack of a better phrase) of the eyes is - IMO it is quite accurate. It is accentuated on the sculpt by the frown which brings his eyebrow area forward further.

what do you mean by quite accurate :panic:
:lol

I have heard some people who are comparing this sculpt with the one by kojun. That the only flaw between this and that are the eyes are set a bit too deep? I havent received mine yet, but if its anybody's instinct and judgment that I trust regarding TDK, it'd be you, bud.

So whats the verdict :impatient::lol

Let me rephrase

It IS accurate :D

Noone has nailed how deep set Bales eyes are but Adam. As far as TDK Bale goes, I don't see this being topped

I can confirm that Adam nailed that part of his anatomy by telling you, that from the movie business perspective, C. Bale suffers from what they call "raccoon eyes", which means that his eyes are so deep set into his skull and if his face is not well lit during filming, he gets big shadows around his eyes, hence the raccoon eyes. (Pain in the butt for the Director of Photography when lighting a scene, but they always end up doing a good job.)

Last edited:
Just finished painting my Wayne head.
An awesome scultp and a joy to paint.
Still some detailing to do more pics later.

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

It looks almost perfect, except for the pink blotches which is a bit too big and it almost looks like hes got a vitiligo or burn his skin especially on his cheeks and the right temple. It reminds me of the HT godfather's paintjob. If you can tone down the blotches, I think this will be perfect, IMO bud.

I think the problem with some of the painted sculpt is that the pupil of the eyes arent painted big enough.

Elvis' eyes sizes are perfect, and the paint on the lips are amazing

It looks almost perfect, except for the pink blotches which is a bit too big and it almost looks like hes got a vitiligo or burn his skin especially on his cheeks and the right temple. It reminds me of the HT godfather's paintjob. If you can tone down the blotches, I think this will be perfect, IMO bud.

Thansk man, yes I will tone down the skin texture a bit.
It was the last retouches i wanted to make. :clap

Back