[INTEREST] Bank Robber Accessories (3 Options)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see great interest, everyone. I am about to wrap up the 1966 Batman set and, though I am working on twenty other things, I will finally have time to get this stuff going. Hope to be able to show rapid progress.

Perhaps itā€™s been answered but the ā€˜mask with faceless sculptā€™; is that a full head with hair then and the sculpt on top?

Not sure Iā€™ve understood.

Perhaps itā€™s been answered but the ā€˜mask with faceless sculptā€™; is that a full head with hair then and the sculpt on top?

Not sure Iā€™ve understood.
So I'm still rattling this one around... but my plan was to do a rubber mask that could be held, but also placed onto sort of a half sculpt with visible eyes through the eye holes, a neck, and hair, that would essentially look like a completed head sculpt.

The issue with a rubber mask is it would only be good for holding or display, because trying to put it onto any actual head sculpt would look bizarre (a la the V1 version from Hot Toys). So I was trying to come up with something creative that looked great on its own or as displayed on the body. So I'm still working it out.

Does that make sense? Or have I simply muddied the waters?

So I'm still rattling this one around... but my plan was to do a rubber mask that could be held, but also placed onto sort of a half sculpt with visible eyes through the eye holes, a neck, and hair, that would essentially look like a completed head sculpt.

The issue with a rubber mask is it would only be good for holding or display, because trying to put it onto any actual head sculpt would look bizarre (a la the V1 version from Hot Toys). So I was trying to come up with something creative that looked great on its own or as displayed on the body. So I'm still working it out.

Makes perfect sense Andy and thanks. :)

Yes, kinda like Caineā€™s Myers latex mask and sculpt? Underneath his mask is a faceless dude with eyes. It worked good but a lot of jokers neck is showing so it would be more tricky for this project, unless we are planning on doing a neck body?

Yes, kinda like Caineā€™s Myers latex mask and sculpt? Underneath his mask is a faceless dude with eyes. It worked good but a lot of jokers neck is showing so it would be more tricky for this project, unless we are planning on doing a neck body?
Yes that's the idea. Plan would be to have the neck as part of it... don't want that ugly seam.

Hello, all...I started on the clay master for the latex mask. Haven't worked with traditional clay in awhile but I'm thrilled so far.

DSC02532.JPG
DSC02536.JPG
DSC02523.JPG
DSC02526.JPG

Ok, working on the Glock for tonight... wasn't feeling the clay for tonight... gotta be feeling it!

BTW this is an image of the SCREEN USED weapon... thus every marking... the serial number, the labeling on the grip... it will all make it into the final product.

800px-Jamesgeorgopoulosdarkknightimfdb.jpg
Untitled v0.png
Untitled v1 2.png
Untitled v1 3.png

The Glock 17 is more or less done. I need to make a few small tweaks to ensure the sliding chamber works smoothly but otherwise this is detail complete.

The clip is also removable and will have a visible bullet inside. That shows up in the chamber when the chamber is slid back.

Untitled v11.png
Untitled v11 2.png
Untitled v10 3.png
Untitled v10 2.png
Untitled v10 6.png

Back