[INTEREST] Bank Robber Accessories (3 Options)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, folks... had to spend some time taking care of other projects. Still working on everything here. I actually just bought the calculator watch on Amazon so I can take exact measurement and replicate it to a T.

Hey, folks... had to spend some time taking care of other projects. Still working on everything here. I actually just bought the calculator watch on Amazon so I can take exact measurement and replicate it to a T.

That's what I called dedication hoho.. can't wait to see the watch man.

A little update, everyone... the high-res prints for the Glock are currently being done. The prototype was done on my Form 2, which is excellent, but I can get even more detail out of the high-res printing service I use so that every fine detail can be seen such as the writing on the side of the sliding chamber and on the handle.

I have also started modeling the watch. The watch is an interestingly simply design so I think the modeling will go relatively quickly, though I need to figure out a few details about how to do the plastic watch face since it is perfectly flat and also somewhat squarish.

Once this is done I will refine the mask and work on the shoes. Thanks!

3D modeling is done on the watch body. Just need to do the band now.

received_488651541706787.png
received_339348943667923.png
received_2308584549225301.png
received_350775059160254.png
received_1261795110665408.png

Amazing! I was on the fence about the accessory set a little bit cause I thought hot toys was good. You always take it to the next level!

It has been brought to my attention that I made an interesting gaffe on the gun. This is a Glock 17. I have 19 on the side. I am not a gun expert so I had no clue the 19 indicated the gun model... I was just going off reference images I found, and clearly I found one with the wrong number on it. Rest assured everything else is exactly as it should be for the gun, and the 19 will be changed to a 17 for the final sets. Sorry about that, everyone.

It has been brought to my attention that I made an interesting gaffe on the gun. This is a Glock 17. I have 19 on the side. I am not a gun expert so I had no clue the 19 indicated the gun model... I was just going off reference images I found, and clearly I found one with the wrong number on it. Rest assured everything else is exactly as it should be for the gun, and the 19 will be changed to a 17 for the final sets. Sorry about that, everyone.

Awesome.. your attention in detail will be worth it at the end Andy.
Thank you for keep aiming for perfection!

Will Joker’s duffle bag with grenade slots be offered in the accessories packs. I just noticed that it wasn’t listed.

Thanks. Love all the accessories. Great work!

Will Joker’s duffle bag with grenade slots be offered in the accessories packs. I just noticed that it wasn’t listed.

It can be done, I can ask Yunsil for that.. if a lot of people interested with this.

Last edited:

It can be done, I can ask Yunsil for that.. if a lot of people interested with this.
Yeah im sorry, that's a biy beyond my current skill set at the moment?

Back