Jackie chan Heads

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jackie chan / Sam Seed Drunken Master

i was thinking of sending him a enterbay rm5 body. i think thats just a touch bigger than a BL hot toys body, but represents his frame more accuratley than a bruce lee body which is a bit more skinnier

i was thinking of sending him a enterbay rm5 body. i think thats just a touch bigger than a BL hot toys body, but represents his frame more accuratley than a bruce lee body which is a bit more skinnier

Who is the sculptor don't you need more pics like from the sides ?

sculptor is sean buford. very talented indeed, i choose him because his style is so fresh and clean. hes not cheap but only doing this once and paying for quality above all else.

if u got any more reference pics post them up..

sculptor is sean buford. very talented indeed, i choose him because his style is so fresh and clean. hes not cheap but only doing this once and paying for quality above all else.

perfect!!!
i cant wait for the first wip pictures!!:yess:

you guys not interested in sam seed d old drunken master to go with jackie ?

Got a link to his work?

im not sure of his website. he does mostly 1/6 work. heres a pic of his most recent sculpting:
re_engaged_2_by_skbstudios-d5iiyso.jpg

how many spots will have to fill to start the project?

the more people who get in the cheaper it will be for everyone to get a head.
im going ahead with the project anyways. who ever else is interested i will get the sculptor to make additional casts.
costing per head will work out roughly as: $700 divided by number of people interested.

its expensive but we paying for what we going to get. but more people join cheaper it becomes for everyone. if we get about 10 people interested will work out roughly $70 per head

jackie chan will be great next to bruce in my collection!:yess:

exactly the plan is same for me, i got a shelf dedicated to martial arts. no one has done jackie chan justice in 1/6. im hoping this comes out totally perfect. but im very fussy when it comes to figures, if it aint perfect it goes in the bin is my attitude.

Thanks for the information!

I am an absolutely huge Jackie Chan fan (he's my favorite) so projects like this are always an interest of mine. Please put me on the list for now, but I am definitely more interested in a Sam sculpt right now than Jackie just because I already have a Drunken Master 2 custom and Sam would be an ideal additional piece.

Only issue with that is that getting his headsculpt wouldn't really amount to much. We would need his outfit, a small body, and maybe even all the stuff he keeps with him. It's a huge project. I wish that Sam in the first post was available for purchase.

Serious Jackie is fine, but I would like to suggest making a drunk happy Jackie as well if Drunken Master is going to be the focus. We already got a serious Jackie earlier this year, but the more Jackie the happier I am regardless :)

I want in on this, depending on how the sculpt turns out. I'd like to be included on the list for now :D

I want in on this, depending on how the sculpt turns out. I'd like to be included on the list for now :D

Yeah I also am only interested once I see the sculpt. Especially since it will unpainted and I already have a Jackie this is not really on the top of my priority list.

Monger i will PM you about sam seed. not much interest on him but we can talk.

In regards to jackie expression im trying to find one that fits in well with his generic look and would work with his different types of films. i think the reference pic will work well for movies like young master, proect a, drunken master etc.
but if people have reference pics please put them up now. the sculptor does need lots of reference pics.

obviously with any sculpts interest i know it depends on how the final product looks. im going to order the body and send to him this week. so he should start work next week.

just saw this thread this morning and i try to sculpt sam seed
i took 5 hours without having lunch - -
lets see how it turns out.

jy8f8H.jpg

just saw this thread this morning and i try to sculpt sam seed
i took 5 hours without having lunch - -
lets see how it turns out.

jy8f8H.jpg

Oh wow that's looking excellent! Any ideas what we could do for a body and outfit though? I've been waiting for your next Jackie Chan related release. I still repose my Drunken Master 2 one from time to time.

Back