Jackie chan Heads

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vik2001

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all

I just wanted to see if any others have much interest for a 1/6 Jackie chan / Sam Seed (beggar so - drunken master)

Prices:-
Jackie Chan head unpainted - $81 shipped international / $75 shipped UK.
Sam Seed head - please contact Chowchaoyong directly as hes dealing with this head not me.

edited.jpg

anyways heres sculpt 95% completed. sorry for crappy camera phone pics. sculpt is yet to be refined and smoothed all out, which he said he will do before casting once im totally happy with it.

i like the way its turned out, and its one of the best jackie chan sculpts out there IMO.

7-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

heres a WIP from Chow of Sam Seed (Drunken Master)

58KjNA.jpg

drunken-master.jpg

Interest List Jackie Chan:
1. Vik2001 - CONFIRMED
3. Carbo-fation
4. manolis - CONFIRMED
5. Monger
6. Lawrence - CONFIRMED
7. Chowchaoyong
8. Alibi

Interest List Sam Seed - Beggar So
1. Vik2001
2. Monger

Last edited:
Re: Jackie chan / Sam Seed Drunken Master

i would only be interested in this a serious expression based off police story

gadgBUkOaDsQbidpqYm7ilVEJ6s.jpg

A decent Jackie figure is long overdue. I personally want a DM figure over a Police Story.

i do like that expression from police story but i wanted to do a drunken master figure.
how about the police story face but with his slightly longer hair from drunken master? mix the two up to get the ultimate result?

any love for the old drunken master to go along with this?

Ok i like the serious face to but with slightly longer hair. Should we get interest going with this?

i think a lot of fans want a good jackie in their collections!

Would need about 10 people to get this going so tell yr freinds

nothing has been decided yet, so open for peoples input as to who they think would be best to take this project on.

That depends you have to get someone who could do a good likeness.

Rocco is good at doing portraits and real likeness
Theres also chow who earlier did a jackie chan sculpt this year

Once we got a few interests i can approach sculptors to see whos willing to take it on

Rocco is good at doing portraits and real likeness
Theres also chow who earlier did a jackie chan sculpt this year

Once we got a few interests i can approach sculptors to see whos willing to take it on

Maybe get someone who can offer different styles of hair also.

i got a sculptor who can do this, but price is already expensive, so to include different styles of hair just rockets the price even more through the roof.
hes asked do we want the eye definition (pupils, iris) sculpted in or smooth eyes? i think sculpted in would look bad ass.

also i been think lets just go with the police story look, same hair etc. that face fits in well with other movies including the drunken master..

also what body is the best to use for jackie chan. Enterbay RM5?

I want to see the image of the head of Jackie.

i think and a bruce lee hot toys body will do!

i got a spare BL BODY for this so we going for serious expression ?

will this be unpainted or painted whats the time frame the sculptor will start ?sorry so many questions lol

yes going for a serious expression, i sent him the reference pic from the police story u posted up.
he said the final prototype will be either super sculpey or a wax transfer if he feels he needs to push any details deeper. so it be pure quality.

it will take him a week to sculpt it when he gets the body and another week to produce molds/casts.

it wont come painted, but alot of good painters to choose from these boards. skiman, small studios, kuato etc etc.

Last edited:
Back