1/6 jackie chan head

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there something to sign? It's funny a few days ago I was just wondering why there was no Jackie figures. I would love to get this sculpt. What do I have to do?

Is there something to sign? It's funny a few days ago I was just wondering why there was no Jackie figures. I would love to get this sculpt. What do I have to do?

I put you down as interested, when the sculpt is ready I will post up here,
sculpt wont be ready for a few weeks. its going to be edited yet to try and improve on it

Please put me down for 2 Vik. I want one sent to me, & one sent to a painter.

Ok last edits have been made. Of to printers soon. What do people think? Pics on first page

Can your sculptor do a quick mock paint up? &/Or send you a rotating clip of the sculpt to post in here?

I dnt think he can do a mockup paint.
I got the file gna print it out and see how it turns out. Then take it from there. Dnt know if anyone here can do a mock up paint frm that image

I thought there was a painting tool in 3D sculpting program maybe. Sean Dabbs has done it for me before, but I don't remember asking him how he did it. Nevermind.

I was trying to decide which one I liked better. Front on, I like the previous version, slightly turned, I think they are about the same.

5f1035841a31d4896edb3771e18ff25a.gif

Both do look like Jackie, but maybe from different era's I guess. But I think I slightly favour the previous version.

I do really like the 1st version shown with the open mouth as well. With a bit more work, that could have been a winner.

f342871512f1ce9a65e40c7ec85e01aa.gif

still time to make changes, will see once I get a prototype in hand how things look

Alright. Cool. Excited to hear what you think of your prototype when you get it.

NEW VERSION.jpg

The sculptor sent this through i assume its a test print primed rather than a render. Its looking good after the amount of changes we had to make. I must say this sculpt has been stressful as jackie is such a hard expression to capture. You change one thing to make it better and it makes something else looks off. But i think we nearly there maybe some further fine tuning

Last edited:
skin render.jpg

theres some small changes to be done to the chin, and some softening of the lines around the nose, then its completed. so above is more or less the finished sculpt at 95%. the above shot is a render image of the 3d sculpt. once chin is edited its finished.

Last edited:
You sure you don't want to go back to the previous version Vik?

Previous

UIJf11C.png

Current

FNAVDc5.png

It's your money, & I really don't want you to be unhappy with your sculpt, so I'm not trying to push my opinion on you, but after viewing it more, I really feel the previous version had a stronger likeness, at least front on. Profile view on the nose might be better on the current one, but the previous Jackie was an impressive representation of his younger self.

I don't know. I'm only one pair of eyes. Would be cool if others chimed in.

Ignore these pics the 2nd image is distorted and squashed together thats why it looks weird. The final product im hoping will iron the isues out. Ive had to invest further money to make more changes, hes tricky to capture but working on it still

You sure you don't want to go back to the previous version Vik?

Previous

UIJf11C.png

Current

FNAVDc5.png

It's your money, & I really don't want you to be unhappy with your sculpt, so I'm not trying to push my opinion on you, but after viewing it more, I really feel the previous version had a stronger likeness, at least front on. Profile view on the nose might be better on the current one, but the previous Jackie was an impressive representation of his younger self.

I don't know. I'm only one pair of eyes. Would be cool if others chimed in.

Ignore these pics the 2nd image is distorted and squashed together thats why it looks weird. The final product im hoping will iron the isues out. Ive had to invest further money to make more changes, hes tricky to capture but working on it still
Alright. I'll let you & your sculptor do your thing. I'm excited to see how it looks when it's all done.

Back