Jackie chan Heads

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jackie chan WIP pics / Sam Seed - WIP PICS

I realise how comedic this might look :lol

I simply wanted to visually show how my changes might look on the sculpt. It's rough, & I'm using MS Paint, but I think it roughly shows what I'm talking about :D

Smaller eyes (width & length), with wider face & squarer chin (simply add some sculpey on those areas maybe?). I also kinda edited out the, laugh lines I think they're called, on one cheek. It looked to prominent I guess.

After the initial laughter at the pic edit, try to see what I'm getting at :lol :D

71153559.jpg

If someone can simply add pupils in the eye's on the unedited sculpt, & have it look good, please show me. I was trying & simply was not able to get a satisfactory result. That might be what lead me to think the eyes should be smaller.

perfect!!!!!!cant wait!
can you do i painted sculpt option to?

or a police story set of clothes?

thanks mate, i know the sculpt needs editing as im not happy with it either yet.
i send him the edited paint you did.

Lol well i do agree with yr points n doesnt have to be perfect.
But i agree with the cheeks not being fu. Also told him to blend the hair better, include the frown between eyebrows. I also asked him to include teeth.
Hes going to make the changes so lets see what he does. If im not happy with it being 100% i wont go ahead with it. Needs to be close to perfect

dragonsleeper please dont show me that custom, i saw that years ago when you first got it done. one of my all time fav movies snake and the eagle shadow. thats custom sam seed and jackie would look sick.

I'm still laughing at Lawrence's "photoshop'd" picture :lol

Still better than what I could do as far as editing goes though :(

Lol well i do agree with yr points n doesnt have to be perfect.
But i agree with the cheeks not being fu. Also told him to blend the hair better, include the frown between eyebrows. I also asked him to include teeth.
Hes going to make the changes so lets see what he does. If im not happy with it being 100% i wont go ahead with it. Needs to be close to perfect
I really want this to be good. I'm pretty excited to see what's shown next. Like you, likeness has to be pretty spot on to satisfy me.

You're right about the frown lines between the eyebrows. I kinda assumed the hair would be blended better for the final product, so I wasn't really worried about that. Teeth (if done right), like in the reference pic, is cool too.

I hope he will be looking toward his left on the painted version. Wait...will there be an option for an already painted version?

Sorry no painted option, best to get it done by a pro of your choice

Im so thinking the rm5 body is to small for jackie and it would suit sam seed better.
Jackie would be better suited for a ttm19 cos hes body frame was more toned

dragonsleeper please dont show me that custom, i saw that years ago when you first got it done. one of my all time fav movies snake and the eagle shadow. thats custom sam seed and jackie would look sick.

Sorry dude,:lol I'm interested in Sam Seed though, does it have a seperate interest thread?

contact chow direct hes dealing with sam seed

Would it be rude of me to ask who the sculptor is?

Sean Burford is the sculptor. hes not on these boards, he does mostly 1/6 full scale busts.

anyways heres sculpt 95% completed. sorry for crappy camera phone pics. hes made the eyes smaller, refined the nose, thickened the cheeks, took the bruising away from the eyes. hes also scaled the size down slightly of the overall head.
hes yet to refine the sculpt and smooth it all out, which he said he will do before casting once im totally happy with it.

i like the way its turned out, and its one of the best jackie chan sculpts out there IMO.

im not sure if the mouth needs to be made slightly more stretched. it has individual teeth its just not cler in the pics. what do others think?? please let me know asap if you want any input into further changes

7-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Jackie chan WIP pics 95% completed / Sam Seed

back of head and side of head. dont worry about dots of clay everything will be smoothed out on final product.

b1-1.jpg

b2-1.jpg

Re: Jackie chan WIP pics 95% completed / Sam Seed

Wow that screams Jackie!

its getting there, hes going to be tweaking it further today for me, i asked him to make some further changes with defining eyebrows more and stretching the smile slightly to make him look a bit more pissed off.

Back