Jackie chan Heads

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jackie chan / Sam Seed

Just had it confirmed enterbay rm5 body is same height as bruce lee body

Yup mate both small bodies. Dont include the neck peg on mine. Ill sort that out myself depending on what body i use. Thanks

On another note sculpting for jackie chan should start next week. I bought te body to send the sculptor

the sculptor is still waiting for the body for jackie chan to begin :(
hopefully it turn up soon.

Still haven't heard back from the Jackie sculptor?

You can take me off the list for jackie i lost interest.

Sam is almost ready now.
But just need improvement for the cap.

Still waiting for jackie either.

Sorry if this doesn't go well for you Vik. Not cool.

Sorry guys but i paid the sculptor $300 deposit to get started just under a month back, now his communication has virtually died down. Im going to file a paypal claim against him if i dont hear back from him in next couple of days.
Im gutted cos his work and skills were outstanding but im gutted this happened as he promised the whole thing to be finished in 3 weeks plus hes also got the body insent him. So im at a complete loss

What's important for now is that you get that $300 back, but yeah the body might be a total loss which is a shame.

Cheers guys. I dropped him a email hes got 2 days then im filing a claim hopefully i get money back

Re: Jackie chan / Sam Seed - WIP PICS

well i couldnt believe it the sculptor got back to me with it 90% completed. heres some WIP pics. something is still a bit off but not sure what it is. happy for people to make suggestions so i can get any changes made.

j3.jpg

j2.jpg

j1-1.jpg

j4.jpg

Re: Jackie chan WIP pics / Sam Seed - WIP PICS

Nice for a WIP. If I may, I think the face needs to be a bit wider/fuller. I was thinking maybe the hair was giving it the illusion of the face being too narrow, but I think it does need to be a bit wider. Side profile looks a bit weird, but I don't know why. Maybe it's fine :dunno

Maybe looks a bit bobble headed there, but maybe the casts will shrink & look fine :dunno

I think my interest level on this has grown though. I'm pretty happy with the WIP, & with a few adjustments, I think it will be a nice sculpt :D

Back