Jackie chan Heads

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jackie chan / Sam Seed Drunken Master

Thats excellent chow. What are the chances of you doing sam seed with real hair? Also can u offer his wine bottles?

For sam seed body i think bruce lee body will work well as its really small

:lol It's small but probably not short enough. Then again I was rewatching some clips of Drunken Master and it seems like they tried to make Beggar So look shorter than he actually is? During fight scenes he was around the same height as the other characters. Does anyone know how tall Sam Seed is? Jackie is a fairly normal/slightly above average five foot nine. Bruce Lee was five foot seven so maybe the body might not be too off? It's also nice as the skin of the Hot Toys Bruce Lee body is pretty dark so it would match Sam nicely.

I recommend using rooted hair for Beggar So's sculpt as I think it would just work better given that his hair had a unique textured look in the film that would be most easily replicated using non sculpted hair.

What kind of outfit could we use for Sam?

EDIT: As I got the Sideshow EX I basically have a Bruce Lee head and body that I don't really care for (the stealth outfit is so much less interesting than the other one and having two of the same sculpt is boring) so the more I think about it the more perfect making the Sam Seed sculpt for it would work at least for me. With that being said, that body has a sculpted neck so the Beggar So headsculpt would have to be done neckless and with that ball joint thing.

Last edited:

Oh wow that's looking excellent! Any ideas what we could do for a body and outfit though? I've been waiting for your next Jackie Chan related release. I still repose my Drunken Master 2 one from time to time.

thanks
ummm....he really short maybe a narrow shoulder with legs modify.my new jackie prototype has already broken so i need to sculpt a new one - -

Thats excellent chow. What are the chances of you doing sam seed with real hair? Also can u offer his wine bottles?

of course,will come with wine bottles

it's neck attached bro.

:lol It's small but probably not short enough. Then again I was rewatching some clips of Drunken Master and it seems like they tried to make Beggar So look shorter than he actually is? During fight scenes he was around the same height as the other characters. Does anyone know how tall Sam Seed is? Jackie is a fairly normal/slightly above average five foot nine. Bruce Lee was five foot seven so maybe the body might not be too off? It's also nice as the skin of the Hot Toys Bruce Lee body is pretty dark so it would match Sam nicely.

I recommend using rooted hair for Beggar So's sculpt as I think it would just work better given that his hair had a unique textured look in the film that would be most easily replicated using non sculpted hair.

What kind of outfit could we use for Sam?

for outfit,i recommend this
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Bruce-...464&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&sd=250942471618&

Would you be willing to do a few neckless ones of the Beggar So?

Would you be willing to do a few neckless ones of the Beggar So?

i agree i think heads should be neckless.

my opinion is for jackie chan best body to use it enterbay RM5 or Hot Toys TTM19 - so sculpt should be neckless.

for Sam Seed - Begger So - best body to use is bruce lee hot toys body so should be neckless. any other bodies like the narrow will just be to tall. if you modify the legs the arms and upper body will look long.

Also would you be willing to make the giant scroll thing he carried with him as an extra? I would be more than willing to pay extra for it. I wonder if that sort of thing already exists in 1/6 scale.

Talk about Beggar So has already gotten me excited lol. I took off the head on my Bruce Lee and now the body is posed in a Drunken Master stance.

i think he got details on his old neck so that's why i decide to sculpt with neck but i'll try to cut his neck off.
for the body, i think bruce lee body is best for now.
rm5 or ttm19 i think they are too handsome for begger so.hahaha
actually i hav all above body types.i'll figure out and show you.

Also would you be willing to make the giant scroll thing he carried with him as an extra? I would be more than willing to pay extra for it. I wonder if that sort of thing already exists in 1/6 scale.

Talk about Beggar So has already gotten me excited lol. I took off the head on my Bruce Lee and now the body is posed in a Drunken Master stance.

i'll try it.i don't think that sort of thing already exists.
i like to make a scene that sam seed was teaching drunken boxing with jackie on his yard and he using bamboo with a string inside which is tide around jackie's wrist. hav no idea what it's called.

i think he got details on his old neck so that's why i decide to sculpt with neck but i'll try to cut his neck off.
for the body, i think bruce lee body is best for now.
rm5 or ttm19 i think they are too handsome for begger so.hahaha
actually i hav all above body types.i'll figure out and show you.

Thanks for being so flexible and sorry if it caused any problems. If you're going to go neckless for sure then could you include that little ball adapter thing needed to fit into the Bruce Lee body's neck. They went for such a weird design on the Bruce Lee body.

No i meant RM5 or TTM19 for Jackie Chan

For Sam Seed begger so, you can use bruce lee or the hot toys dx07 luke body. with the dx07 body you can keep the neck.
for bruce lee body you need to loose the neck

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-DX07-1-6-Luke-Skywalker-BESPIN-OUTFIT-Nude-Body-with-Pegs-Neck-NEW-/390485390653?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5aeabe353d

let us know your thoughts.

The Bruce Lee body should be the one to go for because of the skin color. Also as for Jackie he did a great sculpt of Jackie with a neck and it looked great. Personally I think sculpted necks are best and look most realistic, but unfortunately that's not an option with the Bruce Lee body.

EDIT: How tall is the Luke body? It might be better to go for that since his outfit will mostly cover the body and as you said So's neck has details to show his age.

thing is im not sure how tall the luke body is, i just know its a slim body
i think its best to go with hot toys bruce, because of skin tone etc also begger so wears pants where his ankles show. bruce lee body be good for this as its realistic feet and ankles will show. also remember if shortning the pants begger so doesnt wear socks lol

Last edited:

i'll try it.i don't think that sort of thing already exists.
i like to make a scene that sam seed was teaching drunken boxing with jackie on his yard and he using bamboo with a string inside which is tide around jackie's wrist. hav no idea what it's called.

i would love the scroll matt to :)

whatever body we used,i think we should add more red color to his neck and hands coz sam seed is a bit red skin tone.
luke's body look great but i don't hav it in hand now.i think it's almost close to ht ttm16.

um i think i'll keep the neck and fit with ttm16 narrow shoulder first,to see how it turned out.:clap

Thanks for being so flexible and sorry if it caused any problems. If you're going to go neckless for sure then could you include that little ball adapter thing needed to fit into the Bruce Lee body's neck. They went for such a weird design on the Bruce Lee body.

The Bruce Lee body should be the one to go for because of the skin color. Also as for Jackie he did a great sculpt of Jackie with a neck and it looked great. Personally I think sculpted necks are best and look most realistic, but unfortunately that's not an option with the Bruce Lee body.

EDIT: How tall is the Luke body? It might be better to go for that since his outfit will mostly cover the body and as you said So's neck has details to show his age.

yes keep the neck and see how it looks. we can always cut it down after it needs be.

yes agree his skin tone is a bit red and his always has a bit of a red nose.

sam2_zpsbd1dbd8e.jpg

sam3_zps9a2ac1d1.jpg

SimonYuenBEggarso_12b04925f8459b31fbad20df5ff2f6eb.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Jackie chan / Sam Seed

That looks excellent but i think something is making him look sleepy. I dont know if its his positioning of eyes or still mouth expression. If you can any chance of given his mouth a open expression like hes smirking or grinning?

also one last point hes eyebrows should be painted gray(with perhaps some brown tinting) rather than all brown

Last edited:

hey chow, i been studying your pic more. whats making the eyes look weird is that the eye bags are to far out towards the temple close to the nose needs to be centred more
also i think the bags under his eyes are just a little to strong and should be less,

ss.jpg

Last edited:

you right mate.
thanks for comments.
i'll fix it when production has begun.

PpfDXO.jpg

Back