Jackie chan Heads

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jackie chan / Sam Seed

for now ,i'm workin on his outfit and the body type.
i think narrow shoulder is fit for him well.
i'll show you tomorrow.

cheers chow. you smashed this one outta the park. its awesome.
i think with those little changes around the eyes, and making the circle bags under the eyes a little less strong this is a number one winner. well done to you :clap

will the hat on head be made out of cloth material?
wil you be offering the outfit and accessories - full figures or not? also price wise what can we expect?

yes,the hat will made of cloth.
i already figured out about his out fit.
you need to find 3 kung fu shirts. - -

1.long sleeve shirt : flip front side to the back (mine brown)

2.short shirt : put over 1. shirt (mine black)

3.long sleeves shirt : tide sleeves on the back around his waist (mine black)

all shirt should be in kung fu style to make him similar to famous reference figure pic.

pis will shown tomorrow.

i'm sleepy now,good night

yes,the hat will made of cloth.
i already figured out about his out fit.
you need to find 3 kung fu shirts. - -

1.long sleeve shirt : flip front side to the back (mine brown)

2.short shirt : put over 1. shirt (mine black)

3.long sleeves shirt : tide sleeves on the back around his waist (mine black)

i'm sleepy now,good night

Not sure what u mean about putting the clothinnon perhaps take pics of each step to describe yr method if possible my good man

I have to send the body to the sculptor so he can begin

i would like a serious expresion and from police story...add me to the list please

i get the body out to him by monday. so expect something in terms of WIP by the next 2 weeks for jackie chan

Prices:-
Jackie Chan head unpainted - price yet to be confirmed (price depends on number of interests)
Sam Seed head - please contact Chowchaoyong directly as hes dealing with this head not me - price yet to be confirmed

list updated also.

hey,man

just try to bash this beggar.
at last,i hav cut sam's neck off.
and use bruce lee body.

check this out!

ps.it still WIP some detail are missing.

qTrxxn.jpg

iNiYoc.jpg

qra05N.jpg

q08zxr.jpg

last,compare size with my jackie form drunken master2

Brilliant chow u made a kung fu dream come true.
U should weather his clothes. I see u made the matt also

Looks wonderful. So you have the head with a peg to fit into the Bruce Lee body? Also did you make the scroll? And one more time could you say what you did for the outfit because it looks quite accurate? Whenever you're ready to sell him I am more than ready to buy :D

Monger u can get a neck peg of ebay and make it fit. Also if the head is neckless you can make it fit other bodies. Rm5 is still a good choice as its slim. Sweeny todd body is another slim body or stick with bruce lee

this pose is brilliant, love it. where is the chair and table from, i love to find a 1/6 bench to sit him on

qTrxxn.jpg

Brilliant chow u made a kung fu dream come true.
U should weather his clothes. I see u made the matt also

YOU'R WELCOME

Looks wonderful. So you have the head with a peg to fit into the Bruce Lee body? Also did you make the scroll? And one more time could you say what you did for the outfit because it looks quite accurate? Whenever you're ready to sell him I am more than ready to buy :D

peg is already bulit-in just like bruce lee head.

Monger u can get a neck peg of ebay and make it fit. Also if the head is neckless you can make it fit other bodies. Rm5 is still a good choice as its slim. Sweeny todd body is another slim body or stick with bruce lee

ithink rm5 is quite tall.
bruce lee body is best for now.

this pose is brilliant, love it. where is the chair and table from, i love to find a 1/6 bench to sit him on

i got them from ebay.
from this seller : https://www.ebay.com/sch/mystic-des...h=item2a24db584e&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

here's the instruction sheet for sam seed.

LM32X5.jpg

A:wine bottle

B:hs

C:chinese cap

D:vest ,actually it's modern style but i cut all button off.

E:kung fu pants from = https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bruce-Lee-...0898?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4ab3ea8472

F:Ht bruce lee body

G:mat

H:2 clothes for wrist tied

I:clothes for waist tied
put this piece left through right of K'arms and tie around sam's waist

J:long sleeves kung fu shirt from = https://www.ebay.com/itm/XB27-69-1-...2686?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item416d72513e

K:it's set,come with E(pants)

L:HT bruce lee dx,kung fu shoes (brown tread)

Last edited by a moderator:

You're the man Chow. Thank you so much for this. Already made my dream of a Jackie Chan figure come true and now I get another dream figure fulfilled :D

So will your headsculpt be coming with the Chinese cap, the mat, and wine bottle?

Also, where did you get the vest from?

You're the man Chow. Thank you so much for this. Already made my dream of a Jackie Chan figure come true and now I get another dream figure fulfilled :D

you'r welcome,i'm glad you like my work.

So will your headsculpt be coming with the Chinese cap, the mat, and wine bottle?

Also, where did you get the vest from?

absolutely,all the baeggar needed will be available.

for vest,this will help = https://www.ebay.com/itm/TC25-03-1-...0542?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item20ba4ab0ae

but mine is a gift from my friend.:)

Back