Jackie chan Heads

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jackie chan WIP pics 95% completed / Sam Seed

also can everyone confirm whos defo in on these sculpt. i need to let him know how many casts i need, will also affect the overall price as well. thanks

this is jackie!
perfect work! gread job vik2001 & the sculptor!:hi5:

im in for sure!:yess:

Thanks for the info on the sculptor Vik :hi5:

The sculpt is coming along nicely. If I can make another suggestion?

Since you are having the lips changed, having the gap between the lips & nose being a tiny bit wider I think might help. Here is a gif I made to kind of show my point. Don't worry, I didn't use MS Paint this time :lol

I widened the lips a bit, & I think made them a fraction thinner, while moving them a tad away from the nose.

It's an animated gif :D

6cf290a43eee336d7a0a3a7e37b450de.gif

This project is sweet. I'm in :D

Edit: Of course I'm not an expert at this, so if my idea is disliked, I won't be offended. As long as we get a nice 'Jackie Chan' sculpt, I'm good :D

That is nice, i have asked him about it. Problem is these sculptors in america start charging for more than 2 chAnges so the price goes up. Must be a american thing to do. Lol

Even the change i asked to the mouth said it will cost as he will have to alter the eyes if mouth expression changes.
On another note he said this should be ready by monday for shipping to me

Ouch. Well if he got it right the first time, there wouldn't be any need for changes :slap I don't think he'd need to change the eyes to implement the changes you asked for, but whatever, I'm not an expert.

The sculptor is talented, & he did do a nice job overall though. Thanks for this Vik :D

ok he got back to me about the mouth changes, this is what he said below:

It would be impossible to totally transplant the mouth down, but after I make the molds I'll do another wax cast and see if I can play with it more, I just don't want to mess up what I have because I like the mouth, and it will all look better once it's refined and primed. If it does turn out better I'll remold it but I personally don't like the new mouth, looks meaner but less like Jackie chan. Once i have refined the whole sculpt that jackie chan will look 110% better and that mouth will suit, trust me on that.

Please send all the final payment asap and I can assure a speedy turnaround over the weekend.

he then just replied back saying (which i do agree with):

also on another note Vik, i made the sculpt as we originally discussed was to make a Jackie sculpt blend in with different types of movies he made. That sculpt will work for a drunken master look, Project A look,etc and various other films. Thats how i designed the sculpt, and the reference pic was just to work of with, not to copy.

Well, there we have it. This is what he does. Who am I to argue :lol

guys the price of this sculpt will be $81 shipped international. $75 shipped in UK.

sorry for the high price. but in total it cost me $650 for the sculpt and 5 casts. i did this for the love of the character and not for any profits.
i will be asking for payment once i know heads are being shipped to me.
i will also post the final sculpt with all new changes when i get them hopefully after the weekend. but rest assured when the sculpt is refined and everything smoothed out, will look so badass :)

In. $81 for me :D

& then I have to find somebody to paint it :thud:

cool guys i got you. i only wana ask for payment once i know its on its way, and i will ship out straight away once received.

im gonna ask skiman to paint mine up, hes paint work is amazing, and i love the way he paints the eyes.

im going to use the enterbay RM5 kung fu suit on either a TTM19 body or a RM5, will see which one works better.
all i need then is sam seed from Chow and i got my 2 grails. after this project i will be doing gaslight batman by the same sculptor

my friend can i pay you to sent mine to skiman to??
do you know how much for a pain ap?

yea i can send yours when i send mine to him. contact him and ask for a quote. you have to deal with him when he posts it back (as im not responsible for that part).

i was thinking to sent it with yours,and when you go it back..
then sent it to me painted!

and before,in the payment for the head i will put the paint money to!

i think is more easy this way!

edited.jpg

Sculpt 90% completed, has yet to be smoothed out with yet some subtle changes

I'm curious to see how your guys sculpts look painted. I might get mine painted next year, after this holiday season :D

Back