1/6 jackie chan head

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vik2001

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is interest for a slightly serious jackie chan 1/6 head. Based on his earlier kung fu flicks in the 80s such as dragon fist, police story, snake in the eagles shadow etc. Will work for alot of other of his kung fu flicks.
We tried to create a head that will work for multiple versions of jackie rather than just a specific film.

Will be neckless...

price in UK pounds will be £59 for each cast.
plus £6 shipping in UK / £13 shipping rest of the world (approx. TBC.)

View attachment 210938

Interests:
1. Lawrence
2. dingobuzz269
3. chubbyman
4. Gogul1
5. chipgau
6. azon
7. silverwolf
8. kojirex20
9. Ullipeka
10. vader1991
11. shankmanitou
12. macky17g

Attachments

• skin render.jpg
    skin render.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 235
  • images1.jpg
    images1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Re: 1/6 jackie chan head wip

Woh. I did not see this before posting my Jackie Chan thread. That is coming along nicely. I'm interested.

Will be close mouth only that will be offered

My mind found it easier to recognise Jackie without eyebrows & an open mouth. Might be simply because I'm familiar with that image. New version is cool too. Seriously not sure which one I prefer, but I guess it doesn't matter if it won't be offered.

Your chosen sculptor is talented.

I remember that mess you went through the other time you tried to get a Jackie Chan sculpt done Vik2001.

The expression with the open mouth didnt seem right and jackie chan is a troublesome head to sculpt its not easy as most sculptors have said. The closed mouth looks more like him and works nicely for his various older movies.

Yea last time Lawrence the project didn't go well as the previous sculptor made head to big. This time this sculptor has a body and a Bruce lee head I sent him in hand to base the measurements on. So should be perfect in size.

Just a few adjustments to be made now to the nose and back of hair and its done

Last edited:

Kinda feels like I've been holding on to this Enterbay outfit for years, wanting a worthy Jackie sculpt to pop up.

69464edegw1doyhtlk9f5j.jpg

drunken-master-2.jpg

I'm using the same body and outfit to for Jackie.
Enterbay made that head a little big for the body. Hot toys always make better sized heads

Updated sculpt pics up. Nearly done a few changes left to the nose and expression left to do..

Nicely done. I'm satisfied enough with that. I really want it right now :lol

I realized I have the RM05 outfit sitting idle as well so might as well make use of it!

Price will be determined by the number of interests. The more people cheaper it can be offered

Back