JASON VOORHEES - Friday the 13th Part III (2/17/14 - FINISHED HEAD SCULPT)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JASON VOORHEES - Friday the 13th Part III - from CAINE

Ok guys... Few people contacted me on doing Jason's outfit! We can an will do it... But this is what has to happen?

1) I need detail photos
2) color of shirt and pants exact
3) and this is the kicker but will be returned!
I need someone to send me a head, on the specific body that will be used so we get the tailoring perfect!
This is the only thing my tailor does not have!

So if you guys want this done... Let me know!

Pm me if you want to send me the head and body, which I guarantee returned and dressed if you like. Only if your ordering the clothing... That person will get a discount fri doing so!

Thanks

If anyone is interested in the clothes....let's get some input now....I'll throw in the head and body for them to tailor to....

Ok guys... Few people contacted me on doing Jason's outfit! We can an will do it... But this is what has to happen?

1) I need detail photos
2) color of shirt and pants exact
3) and this is the kicker but will be returned!
I need someone to send me a head, on the specific body that will be used so we get the tailoring perfect!
This is the only thing my tailor does not have!

So if you guys want this done... Let me know!

Pm me if you want to send me the head and body, which I guarantee returned and dressed if you like. Only if your ordering the clothing... That person will get a discount fri doing so!

Thanks

If anyone is interested in the clothes....let's get some input now....I'll throw in the head and body for them to tailor to....

That's great of you bro... But make sure it's the body everyone's using because I can't be all over the place with this.. It runs me more money to have tailored to different bodies... So all you guys come to agreement on one specific body!

Once my tailor does the pattern, it's a wrap

The reason for the body and head is because of that neck! The shirt has to fit right!

That's great of you bro... But make sure it's the body everyone's using because I can't be all over the place with this.. It runs me more money to have tailored to different bodies... So all you guys come to agreement on one specific body!

Once my tailor does the pattern, it's a wrap

The reason for the body and head is because of that neck! The shirt has to fit right!

Throwing a PM your way...

Throwing a PM your way...

got it...OK! Me and Caine are ironing all details...Me and Caine will get this sorted and done for you Guys...

He will start a run and state what we will be doing.

Thanks guys...Caine will fill you all in.:wave

would the Arny body be too big for this?...or the KP muscular body...maybe the ACI andrew's??

would the Arny body be too big for this?...or the KP muscular body...maybe the ACI andrew's??
I'm planning on using the Arnold body.
But I'm not very concerned with making it accurate to a specific movie. :lol
I just want a bad *** looking Jason.

If you're going for accuracy..
It probably wouldn't be the best choice.
Richard Brooker wasn't that buff.

Why dont we just use the same body caine used as we know the sculpt looks good on that

Well, I was looking at the aci Christian bodies. They're inexpensive and have a good build that can be slightly padded if needed. I was also going to have the pants tailored to accommodate extended ankle pegs. Let me know what you guys think Before I start an official thread for the clothes.

Guys ... He's sending me the body, that's the body you guys need to use ok? I'm doing one fitted clothing to that body!
He mentioned extending the legs also!

Listen to Caine

im down for clothes moe, ive got a spare aci christian body too, imo they are perfect for a jason

I am in for clothes.

I think the ACI Christian would be the best choice for this fella.

That's what Caine is sending me...

Caine will start interest list 20 sets max

So keep look out guys... Each set will run $135 pants and shirt set

Shipped... International add $10

USA free

USA free

Since i'm not on 24/7 my name is in that 20 lol......

Well, I was looking at the aci Christian bodies. They're inexpensive and have a good build that can be slightly padded if needed. I was also going to have the pants tailored to accommodate extended ankle pegs. Let me know what you guys think Before I start an official thread for the clothes.

im happy with that body as it seems alot of ppl are

just wondering where to get these leg extended ankle pegs from? i wanna make sure i get the right ones?

USA free

Sounds great Moe, I'd like to be on that list :duff

And Caine, please add me to the Jason sculpt list as well :duff

Ok guys once Caine sends me the body and head... We will be in motion to get it done! Ill show you guys the outfit on caines body!

Caine is working on sending me detail pics and colors of the clothes as well... And he will start interest list!

Stay Tuned

Back