JASON VOORHEES - Friday the 13th Part III (2/17/14 - FINISHED HEAD SCULPT)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JASON VOORHEES - Friday the 13th Part III - from CAINE

CAINE Please Put Me On The List.

Caine should add clothing list page one and add to title as well...

Start the interest list Caine !!!

So when will these sculpts be done?

The sculpt will be done soon. I'm thinking about two weeks ill have a finished cast to show. I just want to make sure it's as good as I can make it.

Cool Thanks for the Update Caine. :yess:

The sculpt will be done soon. I'm thinking about two weeks ill have a finished cast to show. I just want to make sure it's as good as I can make it.

Awesome can't wait :clap:hi5::yess:

Can you please add me to the list?

I was just wondering if you've found any better option for the body, Caine (since you posted in the clothing thread that the Christian body won't work out)?

Really looking forward to this, and would like to start hunting for the body, to compare prices etc. It's not always easy to get a good price for a body in Europe. :)

I was just wondering if you've found any better option for the body, Caine (since you posted in the clothing thread that the Christian body won't work out)?

Really looking forward to this, and would like to start hunting for the body, to compare prices etc. It's not always easy to get a good price for a body in Europe. :)

well, I conferred with a very skilled customizer on this board and I've decided to try out a DAM body. I'm waiting on it to arrive.

https://www.monkeydepot.com/Figure_DAM_Nude_No_Head_p/dml0003.htm

also, to all those interested, this project is still happening, I've just been really hard at work at a good mask. I've made about 5 different prototypes and I haven't been completely satisfied yet. I think the mask is so important to the look that I don't want to settle.

well, I conferred with a very skilled customizer on this board and I've decided to try out a DAM body. I'm waiting on it to arrive.

https://www.monkeydepot.com/Figure_DAM_Nude_No_Head_p/dml0003.htm

also, to all those interested, this project is still happening, I've just been really hard at work at a good mask. I've made about 5 different prototypes and I haven't been completely satisfied yet. I think the mask is so important to the look that I don't want to settle.

Good to hear. :) And it's awesome you're putting this much work into perfecting him, both in the sculpting and finding the perfect body; it always pays off in the end.

Good looking body for Voorhees... can't tell the heigh from the description; but it looks similar to the old ACE body a lot of people used for Jason customs a few years back.

I'm glad your taking your time Caine this is going to be an Awesome Jason. :)

Can't wait to see this Jason Caine!!!

Can't wait till this is done. Awesome to hear that your tryin to make the mask at its best

Back