[Jnix] What would you like me to head sculpt for next?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope to have the opportunity to do The Dark Knight-Bruce Wayne
Can be used with [TORIBOX] Custom 1/6 TDK 'Bruce Wayne's Dark Blue Chalk Stripe Suit' tumblr_m0jhcmNVfy1qh9ho4o1_400.jpg

My collection needs a decent sculpt of President Donald Trump. I’m voting for Trump. And not just any Trump. I want this smirking expression:
a76dca89e0c5e13d91f1785ee312e716.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doc Brown, Gibson Mad Max, and still waiting for someone to do a definitive Clint Eastwood sculpt, both young and old.

I never ever saw a good Viggo Mortensen sculpt or Ian Mckellen. Sculpt based on the movie The Road I wouldnt mind having.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Doc Brown, Gibson Mad Max, and still waiting for someone to do a definitive Clint Eastwood sculpt, both young and old.

BTTF Doc Brown
007 Daniel Craig

Yes to Doc Brown! The Hot Toys sculpt is just weird.
As far as Gibson’s Mad Max; I’m pretty sure there are many people in this thread who said they want him, even a full figure. Jnix should definitely do Mad Max!

Yes to Doc Brown! The Hot Toys sculpt is just weird.
As far as Gibson’s Mad Max; I’m pretty sure there are many people in this thread who said they want him, even a full figure. Jnix should definitely do Mad Max!

A full figure of mad max from road warrior would be a buy. I would like to see that be done.

mel is a no brainer. But I'm also in favour for perhaps a female char for a change. Perhaps Clarice starling, since we already get a good hannibal from blitzway

Back