[Jnix] What would you like me to head sculpt for next?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Travolta_John_004.jpg Chili Palmer

How about a proper Schwarzenegger Conan.

I'm not going to criticize anyone's choices, but why all the votes for Han Solo? Did everyone miss Inigos's or something?

We need more Robert D. Everyone loves more D! I loved him in Sent of a Woman and Leathal Weapon! More D.

What about this di.jpg

I vote for Under Siege Casey Ryback, with yunsil chef suit with hat. We can ask Full Metal to do some spatulas and sauce pots.

casey.jpg

How about a proper Schwarzenegger Conan.

I'm not going to criticize anyone's choices, but why all the votes for Han Solo? Did everyone miss Inigos's or something?
Ditto. Han Solo and Indy are about to become another Joker and Grimes..... [emoji30]

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

Modern Life is releasing Vimals Conan head in the near future
Why would Modern Life do that when they didn't even release their own truly fantastic version? Please give details if you can. Hadn't heard anything about this. Will it be hundreds of dollars like some of their other sculpts? Don't even care because it's bound to be awesome if Vimal is doing it.

How about ESB Han. There were no sculpts of him from that apart from the two sideshow ones, both of which were not so good.

Why would Modern Life do that when they didn't even release their own truly fantastic version? Please give details if you can. Hadn't heard anything about this. Will it be hundreds of dollars like some of their other sculpts? Don't even care because it's bound to be awesome if Vimal is doing it.
I saw something on instagram and it's the same sculpt...Vimal did all their sculpts

Back