[Jnix] What would you like me to head sculpt for next?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Jnix said "so I would like to hear what you guys are thinking for next head sculpt from me"? I guess that doesn't belong in "fantasy choices" from people on this board? Maybe another Han Solo is far from a fantasy choice or it must be that time of month for someone lol

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

I thought Jnix said "so I would like to hear what you guys are thinking for next head sculpt from me"? I guess that doesn't belong in "fantasy choices" from people on this board? Maybe another Han Solo is far from a fantasy choice or it must be that time of month for someone lol

And if you read his post he clearly said he was thinking of sculpting a Star Wars character...

And if you read his post he clearly said he was thinking of sculpting a Star Wars character...
If you can tell the difference between his first and second sentence then he's clearly open to other suggestions while he's planning to sculpt one of Star Wars characters, which means people can FREELY suggest whatever is on their mind.

If you can tell the difference between his first and second sentence then he's clearly open to other suggestions while he's planning to sculpt one of Star Wars characters, which means people can FREELY suggest whatever is on their mind.

Go ahead man suggest away then.. I hope you get that "Meet the Fockers" De Niro

I think that's the best way. Otherwise this thread gets cluttered with people asking for 3rd tier characters that no one wants done except for a few.

Bro shut up, your so touchy about your beard . Go ask Fartasmella to do a sculpt for you!

Nevermind, just let Jnix make another Han Solo or whoever.

Go ahead man suggest away then.. I hope you get that "Meet the Fockers" De Niro
Aleady listed my fantasies but "Meet the Fockers" wouldn't be bad! How about Ford in "Paranoia" or maybe "Sabrina"? That would be something unique.

I would personally like to see the artist choose! I would rather see something made with passion and not made to please a "need 20 interested" crowd. That recent Damon sculpt was great and I would love to see more like it. If Star Wars is the focus... I would love to see what characters the artist wants to tap into.

I believe rick deckard from blade runner would be a excellent choice! Especially since they are releasing a sequel or remake soon.

No one have made real Roger Moore yet.
And I'll be glad for Heat and Midnight run Deniro also.
Also no one have made french cinema legends Jean Pol Belmando, Alain Delon, Jan Gabin.
I would love also some Jake Nickolsohn and older Pacino.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

I appreciate that your comments and ideas here. They really helpful to understand what you thoughts. Just freaked out as soon as checked the replies.

Whatever you posted, I thank you guys.

In Starwars category, mostly want Han solo original upgraded. So as I am a big fan of Starwars, I would like to start with Han solo must be upgraded ;) I will also be possible to offer painted version too.

So I would love somebody to lead interest thread for the Original Han solo hs. If there is anyone to do this on behalf of me, please PM me.

and also I listed ideas what you guys already threw on the thread. and I will gauge interest of these later.

Again, Thank you guys to share your thoughts. I am still here to listen your opinions, so please do not hesitate to leave your thoughts here.

Jnix

Last edited:
1ce54abd2bd2a3deef20628a0df3d9a8.jpg

I'm down for the whole set :)

Absolutely in for these two!

Hi guys,

I appreciate that your comments and ideas here. They really helpful to understand what you thoughts. Just freaked out as soon as checked the replies.

Whatever you posted, I thank you guys.

In Starwars category, mostly want Han solo original upgraded. So as I am a big fan of Starwars, I would like to start with Han solo must be upgraded ;) I will also be possible to offer painted version too.

So I would love somebody to lead interest thread for the Original Han solo hs. If there is anyone to do this on behalf of me, please PM me.

and also I listed ideas what you guys already threw on the thread. and I will gauge interest of these later.

Again, Thank you guys to share your thoughts. I am still here to listen your opinions, so please do not hesitate to leave your thoughts here.

Jnix

I nominate robert rahmier.

Missed the star wars line the first time, so ignore my firt suggestion ,) Han Solo > no bainer then really

Back