[Jnix] What would you like me to head sculpt for next?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets have some new stuff guys
Harvey Kietel from Reservoir Dogs
Tim Roth from Reservoir Dogs
Quentin Tarantino from anything
Samuel l Jackson from Jackie Brown
Kurt Russell from Death Proof
John Travolta from Grease, Face Off, A Love Song For Bobby Long
Nicolas Cage from Leaving Las Vegas, Face Off
Kevin Costner from The Bodyguard

Need to see some fresh faces, most of all the requests have been done already. Would like to see the Fonz done, or Travolta from Dance Fever.

- Robert De Niro in "Taxi Driver"
- Robert De Niro in "The Deer Hunter"
- Robert De Niro in "Goodfellas"
- Robert De Niro in "Heat"
- Robert De Niro in "The Intern"

lol

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

Hey Chewblock, how about Robert Deniro in Midnight Run? Add a cigarette as an accessory.lol
As long as it's Robert De Niro I'm good! And plus "Midnight Run" was a decent movie and I don't think there's any Charles Grodin head sculpt out in 1/6 market.. so why not?! I'm down!

1ce54abd2bd2a3deef20628a0df3d9a8.jpg

I'm down for the whole set :)

how about new actors? always made only taxi drive / bill ... need like Robert Pattinson or leon of gary oldman /Ben Stiller / Leonardo DiCaprio

fight club of Edward Norton

and i need walking dead rick blet we always use ebay belt base need more high quality belt

Boy you guys got some ****** ideas, do you just put on a movie close your eyes and point? Try and pull your heads out your @sses and come up with a big seller hit for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The OP should just list 3-4 choices THEY are interested in sculpting and have members vote on those.

I think that's the best way. Otherwise this thread gets cluttered with people asking for 3rd tier characters that no one wants done except for a few.

Back