[Jnix] What would you like me to head sculpt for next?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better yet, how about Grand Moff Tarkin? Everyone collecting Star Wars wants one. I'd put together a clothing thread for this one if there were a sculpt in the works.

Caine did a great Tarkin sculpt a few years ago already
056e466e0b19659083ee7f5498c81029.jpg

Better yet, how about Grand Moff Tarkin? Everyone collecting Star Wars wants one. I'd put together a clothing thread for this one if there were a sculpt in the works.

I wouldn't get a custom tarkin and I collect Star Wars. It's not the most exciting figure out there.

For characters that could utilize a replacement sculpt :

Aldo Raine (Pitt)
Deckard
Travis Bickle (long hair)

Other stuff i'd like to see

Paul Newman
Robert Redford
Bogart
James Caan as Sonny Corleone

Going by the forums here, I think most would want heads of the following:

Anything Harrison Ford from the '70s and '80s
Tom Hardy or Mel Gibson as Mad Max
Keanu Reeves as Neo
Christopher Lloyd as Doc Brown (to go with HT's Marty)

I would like to see these:
A young version of John Hurt circa Alien - he did Crime and Punishment during the same year, albeit with somewhat longer hair (I will explain why people would want a "Crime and Punishment" John Hurt head. I would like to see an Alien version for those who wants a proper Kane headsculpt and to make a young John Hurt as the War Doctor from Doctor Who. For Night of the Doctor, the BBC used a promotional image of John Hurt in Crime and Punishment

p03gywm4.jpg

As for Star Wars, I would also love to see a Peter Cushing hs as Tarkin.
Christopher Lee as Count Dooku

Mnl_actionfigures & jra81984
Agreed! :goodpost:
Long overdue an accurate NEWMAN (& REDFORD)

Prime for me it would have to be a good & proper RIDDICK - not based on ANY of these:
Lonnie Hale's, ACi's, HeadPlay's 1.0, CIAN's, ELEVEN's 1.0, Belet's, SIMPLZ's, HeadPlay's 2.0, ELEVEN's 2.0, or even Boy Black (whoever THAT's suposed to be!?)

april 070.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Famke Jansen Jean Grey, lucy lawless xena, tom hardy mad max, keira knightley pirates.

Back