[Joint Figure] 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost - FullMetal/Waruna - head on last page

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick-FLU

Freakazoid
Reaction score
comp5.jpgbattle.jpg

Gibson Fans, here's a good companion piece to your Max, William, and Riggs. This is "American Revolution Ghost" project based on the main character on the 2000 epic adventure movie.

This is a "Joint Figure" production. Team for this project is: Waruna Weligamage (head artist), TBA (tailor), TBA (prototype painter), FullMetal (weapons/accessories).

Outfit will be tailored for TTM19.

Options of purchase:
DX set 10 sets
Normal set - 15 sets
Only head - number to be confirmed

Price and Payment: TBA

Estimate delivery: 4th quarter 2017

This will be limited to 25 sets + extra heads. No increase in edition size. No second batch, no second chance. Reserve yours while you can. You can order a second set or extra heads.

You can chose painted or unpainted head. For unpainted heads a group of buyers can be formed to use any painter's services.

DX set - 10 sets -

-painted/unpainted head sculpt

-outfit: Frac Coat, Shirts, Vest, Culotte Pants, Waist Belt, Leg Belt X 2EA , Boots, Hose

-accessories: flag with wood/metal spear, Wood/Metal Musket with Strap, Wood/Metal Flintlock Gun, Wood/Metal Axe, 02 Metal Knives with Sheath, Powder Horn, Wood/Metal Bullet Board, Leather Bag, Powder Horn Strap.

-Grip right hand for holding axe and knife
-1/6 Stand
-COA
-Set features list
-02 Figure Photos
-Box with foam inserts

*DX exclusives in black
------------------------------------------

Normal set - 15 sets -

-painted/unpainted head sculpt

-outfit: Frac Coat, Shirts, Vest, Culotte Pants, Waist Belt, Leg Belt X 2EA , Boots, Hose

-accessories: flag with wood/metal spear, Resin Musket, Wood/Metal Axe, 02 Metal Knives with Sheath, Powder Horn, Wood/Metal Bullet Board, Leather Bag, Powder Horn Strap.

-Grip right hand for holding axe and knife
-1/6 Stand
-COA
-Set features list
-02 Figure Photos
-Box with foam inserts

------------------------------------------
Only Head - Painted $175 / Unpainted $85
-COA
-small shipper box
-----
------------------------------------------------
DX set:
1.amstel
2.Rick-FLU
3.Bryan244 - painted head
4.Levit05
5.JeffTVR
6.njlanman - $100 deposit ok
7.A Jedi Warrior + extra shirt
8.mightyq
9.Joned (head w/ neck)
10.Elgreco

Normal set A:
1.UlliPekka (unpainted head), no 3d modelled accessories
2.Mudblood (pending price) + extra shirt
3.Ullipekka's friend (unpainted), no 3d modelled accessories

Only head/Extra head list:
1.Mr.E
2.Nocturnal

Last edited:
Re: Joint Figure 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost set -

Reserved for pics

Just some clarification over this project: this was started at same time as Hawkeye. But was delayed to focus on Hawkeye. There were also changes in the team. But this project is very well aligned and things will start to roll faster in comparison to Hawkeye. Price will be confirmed soon.

Hawkeye buyers don't need to worry. Our main focus is still on Hawkeye to deliver it as soon as possible. But this guy is coming soon after, and will be great to have both on the shelf !

Last edited:

Neutral head neck please.

Sign me up for Normal set (unpainted head) and if possible without "3d modelled Musket with Strap, 3d Modelled Axe"

DEFINITELY curious about this project. I have been wanting an older sculpt of Gibson for ages now. He's definitely been an elusive likeness.

I am interested in a DX set, but only if neckless wins. I argue that it should be neckless due to him exposing his chest alot in the beginning. I would also want it with a neutral face painted. Thanks man :)
31047725_1300x1733.jpg

I agree. I would rather to have the neck less head sculpt. I am all for a neutral expression.

UlliPekka, Bryan244, added to the list. choices for expression and head noted.
amstel, votes noted, my friend !
Mr.E, hope you can join us. Head sculpt will be faithful to Gibson in the movie.

I'm convinced and changed my vote to neckless sculpt. But there is still a small chance to offer both versions. the movie poster can also be seen as neutral, i may remove that option, my vote can be the same as you.

Thanks man for vote :) How will the hair work?

Joint Figure 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost set -

Neckless and please add me to the DX interest. Thanks!

Last edited:

If I were to jump on this, I would prefer his look when he goes to town with that tomahawk. Gibson is better bathed in blood. ;)

Interested in neckless regular set depending on price. If his neck and chest are going to be exposed, I would hate to have it on a TTM21. I can't stand the cheap plastic look... If it's neckless on a TTM21, a sculpted chest could be something to look into.

Last edited:

Thanks man for vote :) How will the hair work?

Bryan244, initial idea is sculpted hair. With the hair all in place with pony tail tied by a lace. Making the hair a little messy like in the final battle or when he hunts the english will have risk of breakage.

But if people be interested, it's possible make an alternate sculpt with partial real hair or full hair like Hawkeye.

Levit05 and JeffTVR, added you guys to the list.

Mr.E, the good thing about this outfit it's that's the same shirt on that great scene and the complete visual with the vest and coat. We can include an extra shirt to make it battle damaged/blooded.

Bryan244, initial idea is sculpted hair. With the hair all in place with pony tail tied by a lace. Making the hair a little messy like in the final battle or when he hunts the english will have risk of breakage.

But if people be interested, it's possible make an alternate sculpt with partial real hair or full hair like Hawkeye.

Just call me Bryan :) Ahh I see. Well that sounds perfect since it won't restrict movement at all I believe. Real hair would be pretty cool, but idk how they are going to pull it off :)

I see Mudblood's point. What body would we use for this if the neck and chest is going to be exposed? I wouldn't like to have it on a plastic body either. Is there any other options besides a possibly sculpted chest piece like Rocco did with Tony Soprano? Could you ask your sculptor about this, Rick?

I see Mudblood's point. What body would we use for this if the neck and chest is going to be exposed? I wouldn't like to have it on a plastic body either. Is there any other options besides a possibly sculpted chest piece like Rocco did with Tony Soprano? Could you ask your sculptor about this, Rick?

A sculpted chest piece is cool, but I don't really think that is necessary. You can always put a hot toys body with a decent chest or a clone body with a nice upper body like the ones on ebay. I believed they had to do one with tony, because in all honesty he was fat so they needed a little sag on the chest. To make a muscular chest would be weird :p

Oh I didn't know that. Interesting. A TTM19 or similar clone works fine for Gibson in my opinion.

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe the new body dam toys use?

Back