[Joint Figure] 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost - FullMetal/Waruna - head on last page

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joint Figure 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost set -

Mudblood, good point ! I agree with you. Using just the shirt will expose chest and neck. And TTM21 and its clones have a plastic look and visible neck joint that kills the realism from the figure.

Amstel, the artist can make the chest piece if necessary. But Mr. E gave an excellent idea !

People, i would like to hear your opinion, what about we change from TTM21 to TTM19 (or zc toys version of TTM19) ?
After look carefully at it, i think it has the correct phisical shape to Gibson in the movie as Mr. E pointed. And has a muscular chest piece with human skin tone and no neck joint visible. And can work perfectly with a neckless head sculpt. if you all agree we will change. No problem on that.

Who will want an extra shirt to make a battle damaged/bloodied version ?
We are finishing the outfit quote this week. This can be a nice addition, to make it possible a clean look and battle look.

And how do you want the hair look ? Who wants partial hair to add some real hair ?
Hydeous is doing the hair for Hawkeye, he can make the same work here. For those that don't want full hair, there is also partial hair, just on the sides (or/and back too) to have that messy look from battle.

That is a great body since the arms and chest look strong and that was the exact body I was talking about. There is no need for a chest piece with a strong upper body like zc toys or worldbox.

I have never used real hair on a figure and I kind of want to now. I have a rule though. Short hair keep it sculpted and only go for real hair when they have long or medium hair :)

I will probably go for the battle look.

Bumping up the thread. Need more people!

you can add me depending on final price and outcome thanks

Dx our nomal set ?

Fellows, who wants an extra shirt ? all of you want the coat ? And please let me know if you agree to change the base body to TTM19. You can send me your preferences by pm.

I'm in the final stages to have a price quote on these sets. Only pending those little accessories attached to the powder horn strap.

DX set Also would love two shirts one bloody so you can do bloody creak scene but i would like the full outfit as well coat vest pants... two sculpts normal and angry love the outfit choice and really looking forward to this and body sounds fine to me.

Bumping up! Get on board people! Don't miss out on an awesome figure.

Please reserve for me another place:
Normal set (unpainted head) and if possible without "3d modelled Musket with Strap, 3d Modelled Axe"
For my friend from Russia.
But everything will depend on the price

Please reserve for me another place:
Normal set (unpainted head) and if possible without "3d modelled Musket with Strap, 3d Modelled Axe"
For my friend from Russia.
But everything will depend on the price

added to list !

After ask everyone in the list we have some changes and decisions. Base body will be changed from TTM21 to TTM19. And head sculpt will be neckless.

I asked everyone about the hair look. 02 options of hair are totally possible.

Just a quick update. I don't know if this project will become a full run or not, but I decided to commission the sculptor to make a bald head to help you decide if you want it or not after i confirm the price.
A sample from the head will be ready in a week or so. A version with hair can be done later if the project is confirmed. I also have Fergo working on some accessories.

Head sample was ready. But not revealed now because some small changes were required immediatelly. Including the hair as the bald version will be abandoned. But the sample is already being worked and will be shown soon. But just want to say that is already looking very good ! Stay tuned !

416774.1.jpgbenjamin.jpg
the-patriot.jpg

Attachments

• Patriot_Basic_Hair.jpg
    Patriot_Basic_Hair.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 205

Hey people, you can see the head sculpt sample above. Please note that this is a SAMPLE. Not the finished head. Basic hair was added to bald sample. The hair will be more detailed, as the skin, etc. This Will be done later. Don't worry.

For now, i ask you all to check carefully and compare to the movie pics i posted and others you can find. Then, send me all your suggestions to make a final revision on the sculpt. Maybe this week we can have this head sculpt ready to be printed !

Last edited:
Re: Joint Figure 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost set - head wip posted !

Great head!
I love it!

Sorry, not seeing Mel in all angles of the sculpt - I see it more in the side profiles rather than straight on. I think my main problem is the everything seems a little broad. I think if the head were slightly longer and narrower then it might help - it seems a bit round to me. I also think the nose is a bit too wide.

Yeah there's something off about it, but I can't pinpoint it.

Back