[Joint Figure] 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost - FullMetal/Waruna - head on last page

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Joint Figure] 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost - Acc by Fergo - news on last page

Here is the powder horn, sculpted by Caine. And also the grip hand i ordered that will be included on all projects as most bodies on the market don´t have an appropriate hand to hold some accessories. And the head sculpt is almost finished. Will be revealed at anytime.
image1.JPGimage2.JPG

Re: [Joint Figure] 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost - Acc by Fergo - news on last page

Excellent!
Waiting for the sculpt)

Here´s the final version of the sculpt, the one intended to be with real hair. Next step will be printing and a painted sample next. The outfit will be presented this may.
New_Changes_01.jpg
IMG-20160429-WA0009.jpg

Fellow collectors, the outfit from new tailor is already in the works. Working on the head printing. I will show some sample once it´s ready.

Excellent!
Looking forward to!

Excellent Gibson likeness! Will definitely pick one up if they're available separately. Nice work!

Excellent Gibson likeness! Will definitely pick one up if they're available separately. Nice work!

Yes, the head sculpt will be sold separately. I hope to have the new price for sets by june.

First head sample is printed for tests. A body is on the way to the printer. I will show a pic of how they look together soon. Cheers !

Be interested in the sculpt.

Any updates on this?

20160608_155402.jpg

A test print was done. But the adapter to connect body and head didn´t fit inside the head totally. I also think it´s a little oversized. I´m working with the sculptor to adjust its size and make another print test. And once it´s right, print in high-res and start casting.

Tailor informed he had a problem with his leather supply. I will try to get some sample pic from the outfit to post here.

We need an Older Gibson sculpt. This one would do nicely! Any updates?

In the meantime, enjoy:

[video=youtube_share;hgl-xVubsjI]https://youtu.be/hgl-xVubsjI[/video]

Any update?

I just spoke to the tailor these days and he told me the outfit proto will be finally ready this week. And the head sculpt was revised and fits nicely the base body. But i will make a final test with clothes in the body, and if looks good we will make the final print and casting.

20160726_112123.jpg

I just spoke to the tailor these days and he told me the outfit proto will be finally ready this week. And the head sculpt was revised and fits nicely the base body. But i will make a final test with clothes in the body, and if looks good we will make the final print and casting.

View attachment 286397
looking forward to this any more news?

looking forward to this any more news?

No news yet, i´m waiting a response from the tailor. I would like to test the head porportions with the outfit already. But if occurs more delays from the tailor i will test with casual clothes.

for those who are interested in this, i bought a shirt to confirm if head and body proportion is ok. Then, head will be printed in hi-res and next, start the casting process. But a painted sample will be done at same time.

About the outfit, i don´t want to bother you guys with the problems in its production, but to make things simple, i´m considering a new tailor, with some negotiation already started. Stay tuned !

Great news!

fellow collectors, i need your opinion about some aspects from the outfit to proceed in its making.

1.The buttons from the vest and coat. There are no sources known for the specific buttons (If you know any please share the info) in 1/6 scale. We have 02 options:
a) use a snap closer on underside of fabric with a faux button / nail head glued to the top side of fabric
b) 3D model, resin print, mold, and cast custom buttons. This option will significantly increase cost and development time

2.Working pockets or faux pockets (for both coat and vest) ?
working pockets can take time to execute. could be different options for each piece, ex: vest w/ faux and coat w/ working pockets.

3.Do you want to line the inside of the vest/coat ? Lining increases the cost. But it´s a nice touch.

4.Do you agree changing the design for the boots ? originally they have 02 straps crossed in the back, closed by a buckle on front. In 1/6 these straps will be fragile and may restrict dynamic poses. If you are ok with the change, will be a single strap around his leg giving the same visual effect.

The new tailor will be announced officially after the design is done. About the head, it needs a new revision to fix some size problems and will be presented once it´s really finished.

Back