[Joint Figure] 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost - FullMetal/Waruna - head on last page

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joint Figure 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost set - head wip posted !

Sorry, not seeing Mel in all angles of the sculpt - I see it more in the side profiles rather than straight on. I think my main problem is the everything seems a little broad. I think if the head were slightly longer and narrower then it might help - it seems a bit round to me. I also think the nose is a bit too wide.

Perhaps, in your words, there is truth)

Yeah I agree the sculpt is still off. Not looking quite like Mel. The head is too round like JeffTVR mentioned. Needs to be thinner and narrow. The nose is still too wide. I'm sorry just not seeing Mel in this sculpt in some areas.

I think this is correct)
In any case, I now see this sculpt Mel Gibson)

Sorry, not seeing Mel in all angles of the sculpt - I see it more in the side profiles rather than straight on. I think my main problem is the everything seems a little broad. I think if the head were slightly longer and narrower then it might help - it seems a bit round to me. I also think the nose is a bit too wide.

Don't need to apologize, my friend. That's exactly we are aiming here. Collect as many opinions about the changes to make it better. The artist is very open to revise it until it's perfect.

What i'm liking the most is a common sense about the shape of head, nose, cheekbones. I agree with you guys on all that ! Just want to be sure if there's something more. Keep sending comments !

Last edited:

Yeah I agree the sculpt is still off. Not looking quite like Mel. The head is too round like JeffTVR mentioned. Needs to be thinner and narrow. The nose is still too wide. I'm sorry just not seeing Mel in this sculpt in some areas.

Thanks for you feedback ! Besides head shape, nose, cheekbones. Is there anything more ?
I'm always in the impression i'm forgeting something to take note. A friend mentioned the lips need to be narrow. Do you agree ?

Keep sending feedback. The good thing about doing this in zbrush is to change the model until it's perfect.

I think that sounds great. I'm sure that once a revision is available any further more detailed points can be identified if necessary. Thanks!

I already collected all suggestions about the head sculpt and sent them to the artist. Let's wait a few days for a new version.

I already collected all suggestions about the head sculpt and sent them to the artist. Let's wait a few days for a new version.

Great, thanks Rick!

Hey people, here are pics from head sculpt's new version. Unfortunately the communication between me and artist was not clear to get all the things revised. So this is just another teaser.
I will try to work the changes with sculptor another way. Including head shape, hair, nose, sideburns. I hope to present the real revised version this week. Cheers !
1.jpg2.jpg

Re: [Joint Figure] 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost -Yunsil/Fergo -new head wip posted

I can definitely see more Gibson in that rendering.

Re: [Joint Figure] 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost -Yunsil/Fergo -new head wip posted

Please read message above. And this is the lastest wip from sculpt. Shape in general was worked. Sideburns were corrected. Nose was worked and it's almost there. Side hair was reduced. Next version will come this weekend.
8.jpg

Me and my friend stay in the project.
But please take us on "Head & Outfit set (05) - $635 (with painted head) $570 (with unpainted head)"

1.UlliPekka (unpainted head), no 3d modelled accessories
3.Ullipekka's friend (unpainted), no 3d modelled accessories

I second Jedi Warrior. As much as I wanted this, I can't drop a grand on a figure at this time. My wallet is still hurting after the last 1K figure I bought. Sorry, guys.

At the very least, interested in an unpainted head.

Hello, just to update status on this project. Will not be canceled. The head is still being worked. Could be ready by now if personal life didn't take so much attention recently. But to continue, the set will have some changes in the outfit department. News will be posted soon as they are confirmed.

oK you can keep me on, not sure what ill get H+C set sound good and metal axe. probably try to put the rest together myself thanks

dx set for me.....

Re: [Joint Figure] 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost - Acc by Fergo - news on last page

A Jedi Warrior, i´m glad you are still in.

mightyq, added you to the list. But please confirm, because Yunsil will not make the outfit for us anymore, as we didn´t reach enough number to have her. If the reason of your interest was her outfit, unfortunately that will not happen.

news for all:
After check other options, we finally have a new tailor. And i´m sure he will make a great outfit. And price of the sets will be reduced significantly. A prototype will be in the works and will be presented soon. And the head sculpt is almost ready. It will be presented here very soon.

Back