[Joint Figure] 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost - FullMetal/Waruna - head on last page

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Joint Figure] 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost - FullMetal/Waruna - head on last

felt the last version need some retouch and this is the final version... 2.jpg

Re: [Joint Figure] 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost - FullMetal/Waruna - head on last

Damn I wish I could afford this dx figure! This will be awesome! Sheeit I need to watch the patriot again soon, Mel should have his axe/hatchet in every movie for choppin guys up!

What's the latest on the outfit-will there be multiple version, options?

What's the latest on the outfit-will there be multiple version, options?

I´m finishing details for Hawkeye´s outfit. So will be focusing on this one very soon. But i still want to make that complete look with the navy blue coat with 02 shirts.

i look forward to seeing this at the end.....:)

Hello, took a long time to post in this thread again as i was busy with many things including the Hawkeye project that had many problems.
I decided to focus on finishing Hawkeye before moving on this. But no way it´s dead !!!
The tailor will work on the outfit as soon as he delivers the sets for Hawkeye which are close to finish.
Hydeous has the heads casted from Waruna´s sculpt and will paint them after Hawkeye´s work is finished.
So it will run fast as soon as Hawkeye is out of the way. With delivery this year yet.
37725194_2249631755255874_5426050064432758784_n.jpg

Are the prices listed for each set? Interested Thanks in advance
We don´t have prices yet, the tailor will tell me his price today. Probably in July i will have a price.
But based on Hawkeye, the DX set will be around 1k mark with real hair head, metal weapons, etc. The normal set will be cheaper without the real metal weapons.

We don´t have prices yet, the tailor will tell me his price today. Probably in July i will have a price.
But based on Hawkeye, the DX set will be around 1k mark with real hair head, metal weapons, etc. The normal set will be cheaper without the real metal weapons.

Ok can I be put for the normal set if possible? Thanks in advance

Rick-Flu asked me to post this for him as he cannot sign in to the forum. I'm not affiliated with him or involved in the production of any of his projects. I'm just posting this for him since he can't sign on to do it himself. If you have any questions for him, PM me and I will be glad to give you his email address. Here's what he wanted to post:
"Delays in the Hawkeye project and the virus caused some delays to this project as the team of artists was basicaly the same.

Unfortunately, communication with Hydeous is very slow. He has the heads for this project. To not cause more delays i requested Waruna a new master printing and new casts will be made and sent to another painter make a sample.

I have negotiations with a very good tailor, not known in the hobby but he is totally capable of delivering a good outfit.

Stay tuned, this will be a great set !"

Back