[Joint Figure] 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost - FullMetal/Waruna - head on last page

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Joint Figure] 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost - Acc by Fergo - news on last page

STILL interested in picking up this sculpt at the very least.

Re: [Joint Figure] 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost - Acc by Fergo - news on last page

the project is on hold for a while, but will be back next year. the head sculpt wil be available with a variant for Payback.

Re: [Joint Figure] 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost - FullMetal

Hey people, the project is back !
This time will be a whole new team working on it.
Head sculptor will be announced soon with the first wip. But you know him. The previous head sculpt will be offered later.
Fullmetal will be doing the weapons and some accessories.
The outfit will be done by a new tailor not known here, but i can assure that she will make a good job and may surprise some. I can´t reveal her identity as i want to keep her exclusive, sorry !

Follow this thread for more updates. Cheers !

Re: [Joint Figure] 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost - FullMetal

1.jpg

2.jpg

here is the sculpt guys... and im glad to be a part of this project...

Re: [Joint Figure] 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost - FullMetal/Waruna - head on last

Add me for dx set please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: [Joint Figure] 1/6 - American Revolution Ghost - FullMetal/Waruna - head on last

Necked please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested depending upon tailor

Interested depending upon tailor

What set option do you prefer ?

List updated. Those who expressed interested before will be maintained.

The outfit prototype will be worked soon after my tailor finishes the first work. I guess in august we could see it. I will have the new prices this or next week.

I was wondering if there are any spots left open for American Revolution Ghost project? I would be very interested and like to be included if I could. Thank you!

Nice! That's Gibson all right.

Like it a lot! Incredible work. Congratulations on the head sculpt. Can’t wait till this figure comes out...

Back