Clothing set Jurassic Park - Dr. Alan Grant - Toribox/Yunsil [CLOSED/SHIPPING]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, with the frequent comments i have decided to re do the hat and send you all free. So if any one sent the hats for painting please ask your painters not to paint. For every one who purchased the heads with hats they will be getting a new hat. And for the issue raised on the support parts issue ill replace the heads for any one who wants their heads to be replaced. For that ill be needing the head returned to me. You can keep the hat. The new set production time would be about 2 months time.
Thanks you
WW

I never received a second hat for my head, even though I wrote asking for it in this same post ... :(

same here, my head was damaged due to bad packaging (way too loose in the box), was said replacements were worked on but not getting anything back, pm'ed past week but no answer so far..

The fact we had to even send the heads back in the first place was already annoying enough.... and the reasoning for it was already pretty bad given the way these were packed. Now we still don't have our stuff and no replies as to what's going on? After seeing this head painted up, I’m not really feeling the likeness either. All these things together make me unhappy with the sculpt entirely.

I hope that Waruna has some solution and it has only been a failure. But I'm glad I wrote it here and see that I was not the only one. I thought he had forgotten me, I suppose there will be a solution for everyone ...

Have you guys reached out to waruna on FB or Instagram?

I pm'ed him here on the board, the first the time he replied pretty fast (day or 2), the second about a week later. But now nothing so far. Maybe I'l try reach him via fb/instagram. But tbh the packaging was not ok on this one, head was moving freely inside the shipping box. I mean at this price you would not expect something like this to happen. Bubble wrapping something is something that can be done really easy and is not even expensive. I'm not even expecting a custom art box like rainman/balloonman/jinx etc just some basic bubble wrapping to prevent the shocks etc.

Hi guys I haven’t run away with your stuff. Either with your money. I don’t think I have missed anyone’s messages in FB either Instagram. If I did apologies. Why I haven’t send the replacements yet is I need to send them properly exact the reason you all guys complaining about. You guys can come to my country and see the available resources for us to do these kind of works. I don’t want to get scalded again and get bad inputs for my work again as happened it here before so I am sending these properly. I wish people can support the work a sculptor does as the same way they support the long waiting’s on the clothings done by seamstress. I am not blaming you all as I took money so I’m the one I owe you guys but I have to send the things as said in a proper way. Also with the feedback I am getting with this project made me to come to a division on working on group commissions like this. For 3 years I am working in this community and never ran away with money or I never disappeared. Even this project I’m trying my best to make the things correct. Thanks. Will update the list with tracking this week. We were out of bubble wraps in my country due to shipment held ups due to corona but I manage to buy some as I was in Kuwait last week for a comic con. I’ll will be sending the replacements to the guys who reconfirmed the addresses with me via email. If any one left do send me an email.

88982672_3005507236178929_2237505058717564928_n.jpg
88982672_3005507236178929_2237505058717564928_n.jpg

Everything shipped out. If anyone needs their tracking details send me an email to my email address. Or I’ll update it here. Lemme know how you need. Normally you should get the alerts

Everyone who ordered hatted version and extra hats should receive replacements. Wanted to treat everyone same. For the hat there were no way of molding with the top details in the bottom as print supports were done at the bottom and had to sand them to make them off. So bottom of the hats will have lost details of the texture. Also everyone will have a head which is cleaned up. I always like to work with you guys and make things correct as I love people being picky as end of the day which makes our final output perfect. But I don’t like to be blamed saying I’m disappeared or went without a trace which I never do. I’ve seen people are waiting for years on clothing runs and hardly complain. I would humbly request from you all to treat the sculptors the same way. As we do go through some hard processes. Having casters some where else is the hardest thing for me. Which is not 100% controllable from my end. So the delays happens as a sculptor I relied on other service providers. I loved ssf as that’s where I made my mark. And always loved doing runs. Errors happens as we are humans. But making it correct is what we can do. So I have done my level best to replace what you all have complained about and if you still see any quality issues this is the best I can do as I don’t have control on the casting side. There for I will be stopping participating in group projects. Also thanks you all who raised the concern on the quality issue and packaging issue that’s where I learnt and changed my way of packaging. Still I have lot to complete. If anything you need to correct I’m always contactable via FB either IG. I don’t disappear unless I’m disabled or died. Thanks again guys. It’s been a pleasure working on this forum and ssf. I love you all. Thanks WW

The replacement arrived. All very well.
Waruma is a recognized artist and we all know that he works well.
It is not my first head from him and not will be the last. I will repeat.
The problems are normal, we are all human.
But the communication has always been good and the attitude polite and pleasant.
A pleasure to make deals with you always

Back