Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. First mad max wip pic. Pg 19

Ok fellas here's the outfit from geewizz customs I think they nailed it. I will send everyone my paypal info to get payments rolling on this so they can start the production run.

Re: Mad max by Sean dabbs. outfit complete pg 21

great job.

The only two things I see strange are the shoulder pad piece at the top.(I think it should be made of plastic and bigger) and maybe the outfit pants look too fit.

Look at the pics below. What do you guys think about the pad?Can we still make a few changes?

MadMax2-004.jpg

MadMax2-005.jpg

Check more pics in this link

FILMJACKETS.COM

great job.

The only two things I see strange are the shoulder pad piece at the top.(I think it should be made of plastic and bigger) and maybe the outfit pants look too fit.

Look at the pics below. What do you guys think about the pad?Can we still make a few changes?

View attachment 139173

View attachment 139174

Check more pics in this link

FILMJACKETS.COM
Sean is making a sculpted pad that's already been posted you will need to make the change yourself.

Great news then , sorry I forgot that. No pics of the shoulder pad yet I asume?

What are you guys gonna do about the belt, the shotgun holster and the other belt above his shoulder to attach the stuff???

Great news then , sorry I forgot that. No pics of the shoulder pad yet I asume?

What are you guys gonna do about the belt, the shotgun holster and the other belt above his shoulder to attach the stuff???

It's all being planed my man. Don't worrie I'll keep u updated.

It's all being planed my man. Don't worrie I'll keep u updated.

Great then!!!

but dont legs look to thin to all of you? Look at this pics and then the prototype by a side. I would like to add to the body the extra muscles (quadriceps) to the leg, look at the pictures, the naked arm looks bigger than the legs even with the pants on. In Mad Max 2 (Road Warrior), the pants are not as adjusted as in Mad Max. And Gibson was bulkier

8ad2ea29226f7923b86ca8f5c6143f27.jpg

MadMax2RoadWarrior01.jpg

put me down for a leg brace also, thanks

Legs are fine. It's becasue the boots are too thin and thight. GIves the illusion of thin legs.

Legs are fine. It's becasue the boots are too thin and thight. GIves the illusion of thin legs.

If you say it, I will trust you since you ordered a custom work from them. Sorry guys for the panic attack!!! :gah:

what material is used for the outfit, is it real leather? woul be nice if someone is doing some non sculpted boots as well, with real straps etc.

If you say it, I will trust you since you ordered a custom work from them. Sorry guys for the panic attack!!! :gah:

Well I just got the jacket only since I already had a suitable pants. But mine is even thighter than that.

Here's how it looks like with leather boots.

IMG_0166_zps34489986.jpg

Did anyone ever outline total estimated costs for all this--outfit, sculpt, brace, and other accessories? I'm wondering if this is going to be a bit higher than I'm willing to pay when all is said and done. I couldn't justify Velvet Morning's for cost, and his was around $650 I think for all that stuff, particularly considering the body and head painting would be added on top of all that.

Back